Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We are currently on a gorgeous site in the Dales (Howgill Lodge) and it's like a summers day.

Next stop on our travels is Chester and I would love to go and see the sculpture at Crosby Beach while we are close. Has anyone been? I cannot find it on the map or the location via google on my iPhone, so i'm hoping a funster might point us in the right direction.

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
m62 direction liverpool then m57 direction all docks at the end of the motorway a large traffic island with lights on take 2nd exit heading towards bootle keep going through all the lights like a dual carrage way next roundabout you come to go stright across 3rd exit short dual garrageway speed cam on here next roundabout turn right go past dock gates on your left think you can take the next left towards the mersey if not go on a little and its signposted up you can park right on the front by the sculptures we have parked there with the motorhome daytime not sure if its poss to overnight there didnt see any signs ? then wait for the tide to go out lol gormleys sculptures appear lol a few of them there

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
If you search on Google Maps for <Crosby Beach> there are a number of references.

Also details & directions (including parking) on the Sefton Council web site.

Sefton Council do not allow overnight sleeping in their car parks.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

gillr49

Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
IMG]http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt153/gillr49_photos/s22.jpg[/IMG]

Really windy day but well worth going, very strange

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ven

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks again, we visited today and it was well worth the trip. Such a beautiful day for it too, quite strange as a few people wandered from statue to statue but 90% of the people playing football, walking dogs etc, oblivious to them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back