cromer caravan club site (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi All just returned from great stay at cromer stayed at the newly furbished seacroft caravan club site what a lovely site well recomended :thumb: its got a bar new entertainment
and food area and a swimming pool which the kids loved:Smile: being a short walk from cromer and east runcton its ideal. its very popular with familys with caravans the site is split into two semi circles with pitch around the sides and in the centrer with some hard standings with wate/r electics there are plans to put another 50 hardstandings in the warden tolled me so delevlpment is on going i was very inpressed by the wardens attitude which was very friendly they new all the kids names by the 2nd day they walk round the site informing people if there was entertainment on in the bar area :Smile:which i found very informative. The swimming pool is open weather permitting because its a out side pool and has a life guard on duty fron 10 am till 6 pm , very nice because i enjoyed great weather while i was there::bigsmile: i what to publicly a big thank you to Gary & Nicola bolden and there asstd wardens Les & elizeberth Darvill for doing a great job the best i have come across thank you !! its nice to reward sometimes on the forum great work when you ussally read negative posts isnit:Smile:

well recomended caravan club site:thumb: open 14 Mar to 5 Jan 09 ... some picys

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Small world,
I am writing this from my van on the incleboro fields caravan club site at West Runton. No entertainment provided except the perrenial entertainment of motorhomers watching the tuggers struggling with their awnings in the pouring rain, which we've had most days.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Small world,
I am writing this from my van on the incleboro fields caravan club site at West Runton a stones throw from your site. No entertainment provided except the perrenial entertainment of motorhomers watching the tuggers struggling with their awnings in the pouring rain, which we've had most of the day.
We should have been at a wedding this weekend, but the groom chickened out at the last minute

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Sorry to hear about that but the Bride should thank her lucky stars - she's a very lucky lady who has probably been saved a great deal of heartache later on.

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
I visited Cromer site in Spring and whilst many things were being built, thought it looked great. Only thing that disappointed me was that many of the hardstandings created were not level which to my mind is a slight disadvantage for Motorhomes.

David

OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi i had to use my leveling blocks on the grass :Smile: too ::bigsmile:

Last edited:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
We allow a slight fall on our pitches to allow rain water to run off. If we had them dead flat the water would puddle up and sit on the pitches.

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
We allow a slight fall on our pitches to allow rain water to run off. If we had them dead flat the water would puddle up and sit on the pitches.

Dylan,

I would agree with that, but when you are at the top of the ramps and still not level it is a bit much. The other thing that made me smile was the pitch was serviced and the drain for the waste was at the top of the pitch. Does water run uphill:Doh:

David

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back