lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
We where introduced to this little gem of a site by Kesbruce and Laneside, it could actually cover a few categories, for now I will post it in here. They have a CL as well as a small campsite other side of barn so no need to be cc member.

On the Sunday morning we went a lovely walk for about 2 hours with the dogs and the countryside is stunning. We have been back several times on our own and with pablomc off here. Since the first visit we have did several walks which if your clever enough can pass a pub or two.

The site is spotless and the owners are so helpful.

Link Removed

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thanks Alan the next time we are there I will have that pint and post a pic for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We also discovered a nice little pub in the village just another ten mins walk away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 4, 2017
North West, UK
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1 Transporter
Exp
Never stop learning šŸ˜Š
As a newbie I'm browsing around all sorts of old threads :). Stayed at Croft Ends (in the caravan) in July; it is still an excellent little site and the owners, Val and Andrew, could not be more helpful or pleasant. I was chatting to Val on the day I left and she realised I was a keen gardener (as is she). "Damn" she said - rather loudly "if I had realised I would have taken you to our Ladies Group last night". Turns out the speaker was a local expert on something horticultural and it was a really good evening.

But I digress - this is a great base to walk High Cup Nick. Much quieter and nicer than the sites in Dufton itself. Highly recommended.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Looks BEAUTIFUL. Earmarked for the future. Thank you (y)

Sep 4, 2017
North West, UK
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1 Transporter
Exp
Never stop learning šŸ˜Š
Cheers @Cat53, let's go for another first and see if I can attach a picture

Rudderless%2B-%2B07.jpg

Yay, childish excitement - it worked! This was the view from my pitch on the CL side. Every pitch has its own drainage and tap.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Familymad

Free Member
Mar 21, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs XXLA
Exp
2yrs
Just make sure you avoid the horse fair period. Carnage

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun