LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
What route did you take Lenny? We are hoping to go either this coming autumn or next year.
We started at Caravan Salon and worked our way down through Germany weather was so good in the 30's we stayed in Germany a lot longer than intended, then through Austria and across the Plöckenpass to Italy, through Italy to Triest there is a really good road that runs alongside the Autostrada most of the way, we avoided the motorways in Sloviena as well.

At the risk of boring you to death, the thread on my trip will give you a good idea of our route, meandered about a bit in Germany.

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
How was your insurance for Montenegro? When I was investigating for a bike trip, it looked tricksy.

At the time I had Saga insurance which covered me. At the border they asked for a green card, I had to pay 16 Euros for their so called insurance, also the same in Albania where I had to pay about 80 euros. There was a bloke . with a caravan behind me and he didn't have to pay anything

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We liv

We live in Cornwall, so alternatives are limited, 6 of one half dozen the other.
Still think its a peculiar route even from Cornwall to Croatia,,Was not impressed by a report on a forum of the ferry from Barcelona to Italy,,,BUSBY:):):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back