Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I intend to travel to France shortly and want to apply for a Crit aire certificate.
I am on the website and it asks what is the emissions category, my v5 doesnt show emissions, what should I put on the form, anyone know?
Also it asks what category is the vehicle in, I put private car, what else should I put please?
Indication of environmental quality? what should I put for that?
Co2 what should I put for that?
I'm clueless, please advise

arto stu

Free Member
Aug 29, 2017
Farnborough
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Arto 69
Exp
Im a newbie
leave it blank ... just did mine... hardest bit was getting the pic in low enough res... i think it had to be 400K max... mine came back in a few days.. very good service... but as my old girl is 2002 like yours no emissions I got the red sticker... not sure if that means i cant get into Paris or not... but dont plan to :)

Mar 11, 2013
Gillingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
0 works. If you check with dvla my not it will tell you that it is 0.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pete5996

Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
Deep in the Lot
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2002
@Welsh girl, the following may help. It's not as difficult as some folk make out, honest! The first image shows the form completed before the copy of page 2 of your V5 is added (you only need the page with all the owner and vehicle details on it). I've added sample details to give you a clue as to what is needed - it will all be on your V5

If your MH is less than 3500kg according to your V5, it's M1. If it's over 3500kg, it's M2. The 'No de serie' is the chassis number, again taken from the V5. All the other fields should be self-explanatory.

Critair sample text.jpg

You can find the 'Norme Euro' from the following charts, the first if it's less than 3500kg, the second if it's over 3500kg:

Critair sample 2.JPG

Critair sample 3.JPG

Hope this helps....

Pete5996

Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
Deep in the Lot
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2002
Ah, my mistake - I went through the French part of the site - the fields are exactly the same though, so as long as the one's I've indicated are filled, that's enough

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back