Crested China (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi guys, I’m just wondering if anyone on here or anyone you know collects Crested China?, my Dad died last year and bless him he collected crested China for years, so I have quite a sizeable collection to sell if anyone is interested before it goes to auction(y) pm me if interested;)

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
I had a similar problem when my Mum popped off. Unfortunately in general it is not worth a lot and if you put it in a box and sell it as a job lot then it's liable to go for a few quid.
If you can be bothered take a look on eBay and you will see what I mean.
The war stuff, canons and tanks etc make a bit but it's the houses that are worth more.
Easy to sort out the good stuff and list it and then just leave it there to do its thing.
Kev

Feb 15, 2014
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E450
Exp
3 years
my mum has a fair bit of the stuff but generally its not worth anymore than the £3-£4 a piece she paid for it unless its goss or unusual,she sent a list to someone a few years back but only got a very low offer which she declined

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wizzer59
Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Thanks Kev, yes that’s what I suspected, can’t be bothered with eBay, with low value stuff it’s just not worth the hassle of putting it on, there is some goss stuff but apart from that I have no idea, I’ll probably end up taking it all to the local auction house tbh:rolleyes:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I have a number of pieces I collected some years ago which all have the Tenterden (Kent) crest.

As previouse posters have said they are generally not worth great money ... the highest value ones are those manufactured by Goss and unusual designs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back