Credit crunch or not? (1 Viewer)

roadtraveller

Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Kings Norton, Birmingham
Funster No
Exp
20 years plus
Have you noticed how the prices on Motorhomes have gone up, we were thinking of changing the Autocruise Starblazer but the model we wanted has gone up by £9,000 since January, is there a credit crunch, or am I just imagining it?

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Have you noticed how the prices on Motorhomes have gone up, we were thinking of changing the Autocruise Starblazer but the model we wanted has gone up by £9,000 since January, is there a credit crunch, or am I just imagining it?

Swift increased some prices by 10% due to euro content mainly

Peter

maxitai

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
LINCOLNSHIRE
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
23 YEARS
Re the credit crunch

Hi
i was also somewhat surprised to see how fast the stock of a motorhome dealer i know was selling, these were vans costing up to £40000 or more. There must be money somewhere!!
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Prices

Prices DataChassisEngineGearboxBasic PriceVATEx WorksOn the Road3.5 tonne130 bhp6 Speed£33,995.74£5,099.36£39,095.10£40,345.10

Factory Fitted Optional Extras dataFactory Fitted Optional ExtrasPriceRoof rack and ladder £538.30Microwave oven £112.55Skyview rooflight £552.98Drivers Pack:
  • Cab air conditioning and cruise control
£1,165.00Lux Pack:
  • Portable satnav with Western Europe detailed cover and full postcode entry
  • Colour reversing camera with infra-red night vision and sound
  • 15" LCD colour TV with integrated Freeview
  • Roll-out canopy awning
£975.00
On the road (OTR) price includes a recommended cost of £1,250.00 to cover delivery to dealer in Great Britain, number plates (inc. VAT), 12 months’ road fund licence and first registration fee.
Recommended retail prices effective from 1st December 2008. Prices include VAT at 15%.
This price list supersedes all previous price lists. Autocruise Motorhomes Limited (Autocruise) reserves the right to alter specifications and prices at any time as materials and conditions demand. Distributors and dealers sell Autocruise products on their own account and not as agents of Autocruise. Accordingly, they have no authority to bind Swift or to make any representation or undertaking whatsoever on behalf of Autocruise.
Products may be built on a Peugeot or Fiat base vehicle. Please check with your dealer at the time of ordering.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back