Creating loads of threads with the blue highlighting thingy (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Had a couple of messages about the amount of threads I am creating.

The threads are created as they add to a map that Jim has created for us to add information to.

A photo is required to create a thread. They can be aires, bike rides, something not to miss, campsites etc.

The threads have a blue banner thingy on them to advertise that they are there to be added to for information purposes.

Currently the map is available for devolved nations and France and different types of POIs create different "flags" so you can see what youre looking for.

The map will only be as good as the information put into it, which is down to us.

Go to Local Guide at the top and follow your nose and create some threads by placing information on there with a little explanation and a photo. It has only been going a day or so and needs more stuff.

1616752976104.png

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Keep going as I’ve found them interesting.
Just trying to put down the more interesting ones at the moment and when Jim gets chance to create a Germany section I can transfer the majority of the map that was created last year onto it.

I have 200 french aires to get through at some stage so hoping others can start putting up info in time for May 17th !

Could be a really great resource

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
suavecarve

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Just bumping this thread for members to read and hopefully put some information on the resource that is found under "local guide"

It will only ever be as good a resource as we put into it.

Load an aire up guys (and gals)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Had a couple of messages about the amount of threads I am creating.

The threads are created as they add to a map that Jim has created for us to add information to.

A photo is required to create a thread. They can be aires, bike rides, something not to miss, campsites etc.

The threads have a blue banner thingy on them to advertise that they are there to be added to for information purposes.

Currently the map is available for devolved nations and France and different types of POIs create different "flags" so you can see what youre looking for.

The map will only be as good as the information put into it, which is down to us.

Go to Local Guide at the top and follow your nose and create some threads by placing information on there with a little explanation and a photo. It has only been going a day or so and needs more stuff.

View attachment 477357

PM sent

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back