Crazy lights (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
We love our Matrix Supreme but on really silly idea is the touch lights. Touch the light and it turns on. The two ceiling 'touch lights' come on when the bed rises up and touches them. At first I clambered on the front seats to reach in and turn them off. Eventually, as we almost never used the drop down bed, I disconnected them. If anyone knows why they were fitted like this, I would love to know the reason. I suppose it saves fitting a switch but......

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Can't help rosalan we are still finding lights we didn't know we had, a few have switches on the ceiling, John can just reach, but I need to use a tall stool, but then I need one to get into the cupboards too:LOL:
we have some lovely romantic blue lights but having to get a stool out to switch them on somewhat detracts from the moment:ROFLMAO:

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
When the bed is in the down position you're correct, to turn the lights off or off you simply touch the outer rim. However as you raise the bed there's a micro switch with a small metal leaver mounted on the passenger side, as the bed bracket/mechanism passes the switch it should turn the lights off. If it doesn't it could be that the metal leaver on the switch needs realigning with the bed mechanism. This is very easy to do, you just bend the leaver on the switch so it lines up with the bed bracket/mechanisem.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back