Rally Craft weekend (now taking names for reserve list as fully booked) Woodside Field Motorhome Park (1 Viewer)

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
LAST MINUTE AVAILABILITY. ONE WORKSHOP SPACE HAS BECOME AVAILABLE FOR MY CRAFT WEEKEND NEXT WEEKEND... 4 WORKSHOPS, RESIN, DORSET BUTTONS, BEADED EARINGS AND MANDALA TILE PAINTING... MESSAGE ME NOW IF INTERESTED 😊
I would like to invite you to join me for a crafting weekend 17th to 20th September at the lovely CL site run by our very own Quackers, Brian and Helen.

There will only be 12 workshop spaces available under cover of a large gazebo.

The plan of action is:
FRIDAY - arrivals and DIY crafting - If anyone wants to come on the Thursday please PM me for details.
FRIDAY 17th evening – An evening of getting to know each other with a fire pit as the focal point.

SATURDAY 18th – 10 am to 12/12.30 – Resin workshop – everyone will have the chance to make 2 or 3 small items such as keyrings / pendants / coasters. Experiment with colours, powders and different embellishments – feel free to bring things with you that you may want to encapsulate in resin!

SATURDAY 18th – 2pm to 4/4.30pm & SUNDAY 19th 10am to 12/12.30 and 2pm to 4/4.30pm– The idea is that there will be 3 tables of four people with a different craft workshop on each table. Throughout the weekend everyone will rotate around the tables so that everyone has a chance to try out all the workshops on offer. The workshops are being run by other funsters who simply enjoy crafting and want to share their crafting knowledge. If you have crafting tools and materials you’d like to use and/or share do bring them along.

The other workshops may be; Dorset button making / beaded earing making / mandala pebble painting / some form of paper craft - anyone wishing to run a workshop do let me know :) On top of that do feel free to bring along your own craft and share your knowledge and experiences or dabble in free time crafts such as card making kits / zentangling / pom pom making that will be left in the craft tent to try when workshops are not running

The cost with be £45 for the 3 nights (Friday night, Sat night and Sun night) which includes a small cost to cover materials. Additional nights can be booked just message me for details.

If you have any crafting materials that you no longer use or want, please bring them along they will be gratefully received and shared for further events.

If you are interested in running craft workshop for the 3 sessions do get in touch please

Woodsidefield is Located 2 miles from the M4 junction 18 on the A46 towards Stroud.

Website link Woodsidefield.co.uk

This is a rural site with a very large open space and adjacent walks in woodlands, further longer walks around national footpaths, Quackers have info on this if required.

There are several drinking water outlets and separate grey and black waste disposal points (cassettes only).

There will be room for 12 units plus the campsite wardens. This will allow for a very good sized pitch and you may put up a popup. Dogs are allowed.

Full Payment by bank transfer (details will be given in a later PM) by 17th August 2021.

Cancellations will only attract a refund if the place can be filled by another funster on the reserve list.

All of the above is subject to change in accordance with any Government Covid rule(s) change. Cancellation of the event will attract a full refund.

winealot Booked and paid - thank you :)

SueG[/User has booked and paid - thank you :)

[USER=74640]Sugarnan
has booked - thank you for agreeing to run the beading workshops 😍🙏

Sunny Sarah Sarah C. has booked and paid, thank you

gillian763 Gillian W has booked and paid thank you

Tinker2 has booked and paid, thank you Trevor and Sue

movan has booked and paid, thank you

lfrancklow Lesley F has booked and paid, thank you

Jillygee Jill G has booked and paid thank you

SuzLonghurst has booked and paid, thank you

Martin Woolven has booked and paid thank you

s20hymer has booked and paid thank you

Dinosaur has booked and paid thank you

Last edited:
OP
OP
CraftyCaver

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
Great, i'm thrilled. Just out atm but will send bank details to pay probably tomorrow :)

Many thanks
Myra

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
CraftyCaver

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
Great I'll send you payment details tomorrow 👍 thank you. Do you craft already?

OP
OP
CraftyCaver

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
Just to let you wonderful Funsters know... i have now advertised this wonderful craft weekend on other sites with the stipulation that anyone who wants to come needs to join Funsters- so far 17 more enquiries! For my first rally i'm thrilled with the interest, thank you. Do message me with details on how to pay.

Jun 11, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
hymer s820
Exp
I would like to invite you to join me for a crafting weekend 17th to 20th September at the lovely CL site run by our very own Quackers, Brian and Helen.

There will only be 12 workshop spaces available under cover of a large gazebo.

The plan of action is:
FRIDAY - arrivals and DIY crafting - If anyone wants to come on the Thursday please PM me for details.
FRIDAY 17th evening – An evening of getting to know each other with a fire pit as the focal point.

SATURDAY 18th – 10 am to 12/12.30 – Resin workshop – everyone will have the chance to make 2 or 3 small items such as keyrings / pendants / coasters. Experiment with colours, powders and different embellishments – feel free to bring things with you that you may want to encapsulate in resin!

SATURDAY 18th – 2pm to 4/4.30pm & SUNDAY 19th 10am to 12/12.30 and 2pm to 4/4.30pm– The idea is that there will be 3 tables of four people with a different craft workshop on each table. Throughout the weekend everyone will rotate around the tables so that everyone has a chance to try out all the workshops on offer. The workshops are being run by other funsters who simply enjoy crafting and want to share their crafting knowledge. If you have crafting tools and materials you’d like to use and/or share do bring them along.

The other workshops may be; Dorset button making / beaded earing making / mandala pebble painting / some form of paper craft - anyone wishing to run a workshop do let me know :) On top of that do feel free to bring along your own craft and share your knowledge and experiences or dabble in free time crafts such as card making kits / zentangling / pom pom making that will be left in the craft tent to try when workshops are not running

The cost with be £45 for the 3 nights (Friday night, Sat night and Sun night) which includes a small cost to cover materials. Additional nights can be booked just message me for details.

If you have any crafting materials that you no longer use or want, please bring them along they will be gratefully received and shared for further events.

If you are interested in running craft workshop for the 3 sessions do get in touch please

Woodsidefield is Located 2 miles from the M4 junction 18 on the A46 towards Stroud.

Website link Woodsidefield.co.uk

This is a rural site with a very large open space and adjacent walks in woodlands, further longer walks around national footpaths, Quackers have info on this if required.

There are several drinking water outlets and separate grey and black waste disposal points (cassettes only).

There will be room for 12 units plus the campsite wardens. This will allow for a very good sized pitch and you may put up a popup. Dogs are allowed.

Full Payment by bank transfer (details will be given in a later PM) by 17th August 2021.

Cancellations will only attract a refund if the place can be filled by another funster on the reserve list.

All of the above is subject to change in accordance with any Government Covid rule(s) change. Cancellation of the event will attract a full refund.

winealot Booked and paid - thank you Angela :)

SueG[/User has booked and paid - thank you :)

[USER=74640]Sugarnan
has booked - thank you

Jill Green has provisionally booked, thank you

Sarah Chamberlain has booked and paid, thank you

Gillian Watson has booked and paid thank you

Tinker2 has booked and paid, thank you Trevor and Sue

Movan has provisionally booked, thank you

SuzLonghurst has provisionally booked thank you

Lesley Francklow has provisionally booked, thank you
We would like to book please, hope there will be other men there ,Mike and Joan

Aug 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
s20hymer Yes Martin Woolven has booked too.

Mike & Joan, which crafts do you currently participate in? Not essential, just being nosey ;)

May 22, 2018
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Mondial
Exp
since 1996
hello can we book please we really enjoyed the last one thank you could you message payment details thanks

OP
OP
CraftyCaver

CraftyCaver

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
Unexpected Last minute availability for the craft weekend at woodsidefield.co.uk this Friday 17th September. Do message me for more details... Its going to be an awesome weekend 😍

Last edited:

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Rally place available for this weekend. This event is a little special, please do not miss it if you enjoy crafts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back