Craft room no longer eeekkkkkk........ (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
At last I have finished pulling everything apart and putting it all back together.
It took time because I was still crafting in between.
20210304_172728.jpg

20210304_172736.jpg

Odd that the some of the carpet looks dull, it's all the same in reality.
The folding table can come out when I want to use my sewing machine, very handy.
20210304_172832.jpg

I like my music when I'm crafting......
20210304_175906.jpg

20210304_172657.jpg

Bear making for the local kids in progress.......
20210304_175843.jpg

20210304_180004.jpg

Last edited:

dna

Jan 17, 2010
Llandudno
Funster No
MH
AT Tribute 680 pvc
Exp
since 2009
if I've missed a previous post explaining this, sorry!, but what car does your chair come from?

Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Great idea with the chair. I need to replace one for Mrs Kelsae2 and have been wondering what to replace it with.
My son will now be tasked with finding a suitable donor seat from a suitable vehicle.
Its a super comfy Range Rover seat, was cheap to buy, but in perfect order. It only took about an hour to knock up, got a Discovery seat for my man cave to convert now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
way way too organised … you need to rearrange it a bit!!!!
No I don't, I know where EVERYTHING is and that is the it is going to stay.:giggle:
What are those coloured starfish about?
🤔
They are tiny teddy bears ready to be placed around the village for kids to find, I think it's a great idea to make their walks fun and although I didn't start it, I wanted to contribute.:smiley:
Just for ... balance you understand!! :rolleyes:
is ambulancekidd s craft room heated and have a nice window view.....;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes it is and yes it does.:happy:
if I've missed a previous post explaining this, sorry!, but what car does your chair come from?
It was from a Range Rover, Robert mounted it onto the base from an office chair.:smiley:
Hmmmm 🤔.

That would imply that Mrsambulancekidd was actually allowed into ambulancekidd ’s craft room to see his ‘essential’ tool collection, surely that wouldn’t be allowed.
I have some of his tools and he has no idea where they are.::bigsmile:
Mrsambulancekidd love the craft room, have a little wicker cabinet like yours have had it since I was about 10
love th chair too
Thank you Sue, I love it too.
All the shuffling has been worth it.
Got all yer drawers colour co-ordinated ay!:gum:
Sort of yes.
All the doors have crystal handles too.
Oops, need to turn a page on the calendar, not my choice....I would have chosen one with horses or Border Collies on it.
20210304_172709.jpg

I am jealous! My sofa and dining table are my crafting spaces 🙈
Oh bless, wish I could let you share.

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
What a great idea using the van seat. Do you sit on a milkcrate in the van? I did when I got my first driving job.

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Talking of tools ... I think you've left something 'long and pink' out on your desk that you should have hidden :blusher:... does it take batteries? :rofl:
And you madam have a cesspit for a brain..... ::bigsmile: :giggler: I do like your style though.
Now we've seen the "Before" photos, when are we going to see the "After" photos? :imoutahere:
I wonder if anyone has ever clipped the beak of a Kiwi.;);)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
And you madam have a cesspit for a brain..... ::bigsmile: :giggler: I do like your style though.
Cesspit ... now, now ... I just thought it was an epilator for your moustache my dear, knowing how sensitive you are about it I thought you'd have hidden it! :giggle: Now if you were thinking of something else entirely ... :rofl:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hazel, that's amazing. It makes you WANT to work in there. Good on you. X
It may make someone want to work in there ... not sure about Hazel though 🤔... unless it's to play with all Roberts tools that she's nicked! 😄

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Now if you were thinking of something else entirely ... :rofl:
Of course and you knew I would. :giggler: ::bigsmile:
It may make someone want to work in there ... not sure about Hazel though 🤔... unless it's to play with all Roberts tools that she's nicked! 😄
Tis MY domain, Robert donated some tools to a good cause, namely shutting me up for a while.;):p

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Tis MY domain, Robert donated some tools to a good cause, namely shutting me up for a while.;):p
I bet he doesn't know about the ones that 'mysteriously' found their own way into your room though does he? 😄

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Time to show us Roberts (ambulancekidd ) workshop and see how it compares.
A LR Discovery seat wired up to tilt & recline, would be nice, but a polished engine block with a glass table top would be super cool, as seen on Top Gear, always admired that.
Then of course a set of twin record decks, 1000 watt amplifier, and a set of Marshall 4x12" speakers, with Altec horns on top, just to listen to his Fun Music thread, all day, tea & bacon butties provided by Hazel, hopefully.;)

12" & 45 Vinyl Records stuck up around the walls & ceilings to dec the room out, with maybe some nice framed music posters also.( I like long Legs & Cleavage themes myself)(y):giggle:

Let me know when its finished I will come up & stay a while, then Robert & I can have a chill out session music mix.

cat disco GIF

Les :cool:
Love the ginger cat, looks like he is right into Acid Jazz!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back