COVID Antigen Test for return to UK (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Just to confirm that the Antigen test at €40 is good for the return journey back to Blighty.
had ours done this morning, took 20 minutes for the results, on our way to Santander now.
Where from?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I thought about the Marina Aire Jim, have you stayed on it.
We stayed at the elephant park a few kilometers from Santander. Never used the Ferry so don't know anything about the marina site. Suppose it depends what time your sailing.lots of space at the elephant park when we were there.
Agree about being at home,best place, but there are some idiots about still and a lot of infections because of the lack of social distancing.
At least you know what's going on over here. (y)
Ps what's the rest of the gang doing?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I’ve a good reason to leave Spain! Field hospitals erected in Alicante, deaths and infections through the roof. I’d rather die in my own bed in my own house in my own country.
They call them 'Nightingales' in the Uk & they had filed hospitals last year over here.
& there I was thinking you lived here.:(

Kozikot

Free Member
Nov 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Newbie ish...
Had a steady drive up to Caranina, stayed on the Aire at the sports center. Shocking night with high winds, rain thunder and lightning all night. Glad that’s over with, will be at Santander this afternoon. Boat tomorrow.
Nice Quite Aire @ Carinena Usually, stayed there a few times...

OP
OP
Ukbandit

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
We stayed at the elephant park a few kilometers from Santander. Never used the Ferry so don't know anything about the marina site. Suppose it depends what time your sailing.lots of space at the elephant park when we were there.
Agree about being at home,best place, but there are some idiots about still and a lot of infections because of the lack of social distancing.
At least you know what's going on over here. (y)
Ps what's the rest of the gang doing?
The rest of the gang are sitting it out at the moment, but with all shops bars and restaurants now closed I don’t think they will be long in making a move. Maybe Ken will sit it out longest, it’s bloody cold and miserable on Loch Lomond he was telling me.

OP
OP
Ukbandit

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Have you considered the weather, flooding and twice as many covid deaths over here than in Spain, not to mention hospitals on their knees here? Guess that is no deterrent then Graham?
No I’m fine with that Ken, I felt safer in Beni than at home in October, but lots of people on the camp sites have it, all the bars at the top of the Rincon were jam packed on Wednesday, not social distancing or wearing masks and all brits just getting pissed as if nothing to worry about, I would now feel safer in my own home Ken, don’t have to go out, so yes I have considered it.

Madbird

Free Member
Apr 25, 2015
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian
Exp
3 years
I guess we are lucky in Cabopino! Our community got 2 who self isolated and since then nothing -fortunately! Campsite is on the ball and hopefully the long weekend here for AndalucíanDay won’t mean further cases!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back