Covert Grey Water Disposal Device (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
You joke! Us RV'ers are equipped with Highway Waste Disposal " HWD" Once up to temperature the macerator grinds up the Poo and paper and injects it at high pressure straight into the two exhaust manifolds, instantly vaporising 80% of the fecal matter blowing it harmlessly out of the back of the RV:Eeek:

It is illegal to use in the UK :swear2: So obviously no responsible RV'er would ever flick that switch driving down the road, would we?:blush:
when I worked in Australia the toilet had a incinerator you pood in this box thing then shut the lid and it cremated the poo the smell out side was horrendous
when the company brought the units to Europe they were removed and chemical toilets installed.
as the duch didn't like the idea of advertising when they had gone for a s###t
bill

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Just make sure that the attending ambulance is fitted with a Hi-Ab.........:)
would have to be a heavy duty taillift, biggest ive seen was a 3 tonner:reel::imoutahere:
Right you two. JIM! JIM!JIIIIIM! Tell these two will you their picking on me.
Humph, me with a racing snake physique, not an ounce of fat on my body, a BM of................... Hang on, I can't count how many noughts it sez.:eek::LOL:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
when I worked in Australia the toilet had a incinerator you pood in this box thing then shut the lid and it cremated the poo the smell out side was horrendous
when the company brought the units to Europe they were removed and chemical toilets installed.
as the duch didn't like the idea of advertising when they had gone for a s###t
bill

My cousin had a cottage on Galway bay that he used to use at weekends to chill out. It was miles from anywhere but had electricity (possibly generator) but no drainage. His loo had an incinerator just like you mentioned.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter Sansom

Free Member
May 22, 2015
peebles
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 610
Exp
A relative newbie...ex caravanner
You guys certainly pay the price for having such poorly equipped outfits.
Grey water tank indeed! A left-over from the Ark?
When I pull the plug on my sink all the water drains out of it - simples - I've not yet worked out where it goes, probably electronically vapourised back into H and O, but I clearly have a more sophisticated drainage system to those you're discussing. Seems a bit daft to drive around with several gallons of dirty water sloshing around underneath you.
When I get back I'll take a few pics of the underside of my camper and maybe you might like to do a bit of DIY on yours.

I've always tried to use cutting edge technology even if it is way ahead of the masses. :)
That sounds like a great gizmo you got there. I await keenly for the vid of the underside of your van. Will it be in UHD and 3D? (Just showing off my up to date technology knowledge)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back