Covert Grey Water Disposal Device (1 Viewer)

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Next you need to develop one for the toilet cassette.

Imagine the time you would save not having to empty that all the time.
Chris, I don't have a problem as the other half does it for me. I drive the MH she sorts the toilet out............ Done.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Chris, I don't have a problem as the other half does it for me. I drive the MH she sorts the toilet out............ Done.

But in the time saved she could be pouring you a beer or something(y)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Now that's not friendly @Chris
smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif
Yes @CWH that comment from @Chris could have upset a sensitive person, good job I'm not one :moon2::boxing::boxing::boxing:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Why not take the grey tank out and replace it with a Wine or Beer tank?

Then you could fit another pump and have Wine or Beer on tap!

Sorted!!!

:cooler:
What a great idea, that's deffo on the to do list! (y)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
If you use your grey water in a bucket with a bottom you can wash the van down with it as long as you do not let the water hit the floor afterwards. or do not forget you use it strained to fill the washer resevoir, must strain it or the bits of carrot block the jets.

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
How about a new Thread."A million and one uses for Grey Waste"???.

1) washing cars and motor-homes
2) windscreen cleaning (Filter first)
3) Driveway cleaning
4) Highway cleansing
5) Show/Camp ground watering
6) Irrigation
7)?????????????????

Pete

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
How about a new Thread."A million and one uses for Grey Waste"???.

1) washing cars and motor-homes
2) windscreen cleaning (Filter first)
3) Driveway cleaning
4) Highway cleansing
5) Show/Camp ground watering
6) Irrigation
7)?????????????????

Pete
7) filter for fresh water
8) flush loo

nb, for 8 you might be best to filter it too or you might think someone has puked up in your loo when you see the bits of carrot 'n stuff. (n):LOL:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
9) Creating an oil-slick on the road to catch out those pesky lycra-clad cyclists :Eeek:

10) Creating a fine mist along motorways to coat bikers' visors and other vehicles' windshields, so they can't see, and making them slow down, so they can't overtake you and thus leaving you indisputably King of the Road :clap2:

:reel:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
9) Creating an oil-slick on the road to catch out those pesky lycra-clad cyclists :Eeek:

10) Creating a fine mist along motorways to coat bikers' visors and other vehicles' windshields, so they can't see, and making them slow down, so they can't overtake you and thus leaving you indisputably King of the Road :clap2:

:reel:
That's you crossed off lots of Christmas card lists for this year! :LOL::LOL:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Anyway, I think we should be very careful what we post on here about this. There could be anyone watching and taking notes, building up a case against us. For instance, the trading standards for one, we could all be prostituted, I mean 'grey water' is it really grey? Can we prove it's grey? Is it CE and kite marked as 'grey'?
Worrying times if we get caught :eek:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Anyway, I think we should be very careful what we post on here about this. There could be anyone watching and taking notes, building up a case against us. For instance, the trading standards for one, we could all be prostituted, I mean 'grey water' is it really grey? Can we prove it's grey? Is it CE and kite marked as 'grey'?
Worrying times if we get caught :eek:
Haha two posts going on about grey water on "grey water dribbler!"

Flook

Free Member
Jan 1, 2015
Chelveston, Northants
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 4th January 2015, first registered in January
Who dribbles grey water, ugh, must drink it 1st, double ugh.
Me, I have a majic hose, just long enough to allow drinking water for the sparrows, also to feed the plant life. Life is too short to spend a load of dosh on an empty plastic container with smart wheels, and pull along for around 20 yards just to pour out any grey water that may or not be inside. Plus it takes, up space when moving, so not a good idea.

Any ways, anyone for an Asti Spumenti ? Happy times to you all this season of 2016, keep on grey wasting, and peeing in the snow:whistle::rolleyes::D

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I thought I read somewhere that in France the local Police Municipal have stared spreading the surface of aires with a clear chemical which turns bright red when it detects the fats, soap scum and washing up detritus in grey water dumped from motorhomes being discharged on it so they can clamp the offending vehicle and impose an on the spot 1000 euro fine before releasing it. It may be that Germay will take up the idea too, but instead of imposing fines they will be confiscating motorhomes and using them to ease their migrant housing problem.
LOL Good joke! The French can't even stop people weeing and poo'ing in Aires!

I read that the Police asked motorhomers to let the grey water out to flush the smell of urine away!

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Actually, having just seen a Water Aid advert we should send grey water to Africa as it seems an awful lot better than the stuff that they drink in some places!

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
what about a poo cannon ? just fire your black waste at johnny foreigner eh?

billy connelys jobby weeker modified for a motorhome:)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
what about a poo cannon ? just fire your black waste at johnny foreigner eh?

billy connelys jobby weeker modified for a motorhome:)

You joke! Us RV'ers are equipped with Highway Waste Disposal " HWD" Once up to temperature the macerator grinds up the Poo and paper and injects it at high pressure straight into the two exhaust manifolds, instantly vaporising 80% of the fecal matter blowing it harmlessly out of the back of the RV:Eeek:

It is illegal to use in the UK :swear2: So obviously no responsible RV'er would ever flick that switch driving down the road, would we?:blush:

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
You joke! Us RV'ers are equipped with Highway Waste Disposal " HWD" Once up to temperature the macerator grinds up the Poo and paper and injects it at high pressure straight into the two exhaust manifolds, instantly vaporising 80% of the fecal matter blowing it harmlessly out of the back of the RV:Eeek:

It is illegal to use in the UK :swear2: So obviously no responsible RV'er would ever flick that switch driving down the road, would we?:blush:
blast there goes my patented latest money making idea:cry:

ianandkath

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
spain/uk
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
2 years

mines got a switch marked blower, always wondered what it was for, thank you now i know:reel::imoutahere:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Just make sure that the attending ambulance is fitted with a Hi-Ab.........:)
Oiy! Oiy! Oiy! There's no need for that trumpet bum....................
A tail lift would do.:whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back