• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Cover systems external screen cover (1 Viewer)

Cliffy38

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
Harlow
Funster No
MH
Elddis 175 Prestige
Exp
since 2012
I have a little used Cover systems external screen cover. This currently fits a peugeot boxer 2013. It has the velcro from flap that will allow the screen to be pulled down to let light in. it is also the longer length that covers part of the bonnet not just the windscreen. comes with storage bag. Looking for £75 can be posted at buyers expense or collected from Essex. I will be travelling to Chesterfield at the weekend, 28/29 Jan if this helps
SAM_0100.JPG

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
I have a little used Cover systems external screen cover. This currently fits a peugeot boxer 2013. It has the velcro from flap that will allow the screen to be pulled down to let light in. it is also the longer length that covers part of the bonnet not just the windscreen. comes with storage bag. Looking for £75 can be posted at buyers expense or collected from Essex. I will be travelling to Chesterfield at the weekend, 28/29 Jan if this helps
View attachment 144461
pm sent

OP
OP
Cliffy38

Cliffy38

Free Member
Aug 29, 2013
Harlow
Funster No
MH
Elddis 175 Prestige
Exp
since 2012
I believe these will fit a boxer, or others such as ductao on a 2010 model, however they will fit the narrow remis blinds "A" and obviously no blinds and not the thicker ones from 2010 as shown in "B"

img8873570.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back