Jan 25, 2013
Orihuela Costa
Funster No
MH
Repairs to all motorhomes
Exp
since 1990
Hi all,

I am based on the Costa Blanca in Spain (Torrevieja area) and do most of my work at Marjal Costa Blanca. Before I get thrown off lol, this isn't a spam post. I have recently sorted out a few problems for people in this area who have been recommended to me by users of this forum! So firstly, I would like to say a big thanks to whoever it was and secondly, I thought I should join and hopefully make a positive contribution..

Andy
Costa Blanca Motorhome and Caravan Services

http://costablancamotorhomeservices.es
Link Removed

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi all,

I am based on the Costa Blanca in Spain (Torrevieja area) and do most of my work at Marjal Costa Blanca. Before I get thrown off lol, this isn't a spam post. I have recently sorted out a few problems for people in this area who have been recommended to me by users of this forum! So firstly, I would like to say a big thanks to whoever it was and secondly, I thought I should join and hopefully make a positive contribution..

Andy
Costa Blanca Motorhome and Caravan Services

http://costablancamotorhomeservices.es
Link Removed

Hi ANdy!

May be you should have a word with our very nice "Boss" Ringlehead JIM , and have a look as well at the trader chapter.

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
don't really sound like a sales pitch and maybe he could advertise on here jim permitting would be good to have a mobile service to call on in spain of course + the obliged discount :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Read the thread where you were able to assist a fellow funster :thumb:

Several members are traders and make regular contributions on posts. Not sure on what all the terms and conditions are but sure you can find out....
Good luck with your business.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back