Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
this one is not exactly motorhomes in the news but didnt know where to put it
it is moterhomes on tv

i had to laugh at tonights coronation street when the new bar manager is talking to norris and the woman who owes the motorhome, when norris says i live down the road and the wierd woman says, i live in a motorhome and michelle collins reples oh your a gypsy are you

my daughter is always getting called a gypsy when we go away on our holidays in our motorhome and now everybody who watches corrie will think the same:roflmto:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
this one is not exactly motorhomes in the news but didnt know where to put it
it is moterhomes on tv

i had to laugh at tonights coronation street when the new bar manager is talking to norris and the woman who owes the motorhome, when norris says i live down the road and the wierd woman says, i live in a motorhome and michelle collins reples oh your a gypsy are you

my daughter is always getting called a gypsy when we go away on our holidays in our motorhome and now everybody who watches corrie will think the same:roflmto:

Yes I saw that also and thought humphhhh(sp) not doing themselves any favours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Yes we saw that and thought, are we classed as gypsies then as we as we full time on our van.?

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
I remember the episode when Albert Tatlock kidnapped Minnie Caldwell in a VW camper and headed to Scotland and a enraged Ena Sharples chased them on a B.S.A. It all culminated in a stand off at a car park near Loch Ness , where an appearance of the monster distracted Tatlock long enough for Ena to catch him in a net she handily had on her person . It was the talk of the Rovers at the time Annie Walker had a field day . ::bigsmile:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
They are getting everywhere

""Dine With Me"" last night was from Harrogate (Wife watches it) and there was a motor home in the background Dare say the crew live in them!!:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I remember the episode when Albert Tatlock kidnapped Minnie Caldwell in a VW camper and headed to Scotland and a enraged Ena Sharples chased them on a B.S.A. It all culminated in a stand off at a car park near Loch Ness , where an appearance of the monster distracted Tatlock long enough for Ena to catch him in a net she handily had on her person . It was the talk of the Rovers at the time Annie Walker had a field day . ::bigsmile:

You're nearly as mad as ShiftZZ you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back