coronation street

Discussion in 'Motorhomes in the News' started by paulus the woodgnome, Jun 17, 2011.

1. paulus the woodgnome

paulus the woodgnome

Ratings:
    +299
    this one is not exactly motorhomes in the news but didnt know where to put it
    it is moterhomes on tv

i had to laugh at tonights coronation street when the new bar manager is talking to norris and the woman who owes the motorhome, when norris says i live down the road and the wierd woman says, i live in a motorhome and michelle collins reples oh your a gypsy are you

my daughter is always getting called a gypsy when we go away on our holidays in our motorhome and now everybody who watches corrie will think the same:roflmto:

• Like it Like it x 2
  2. chesterfield hooligan

chesterfield hooligan Funster

Ratings:
    +1,103
    :ROFLMAO: we are "traveler's and proud of it :ROFLMAO:

3. champers

champers Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +2,760
    Yes I saw that also and thought humphhhh(sp) not doing themselves any favours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. Welsh girl

Welsh girl Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +3,331
    Yes we saw that and thought, are we classed as gypsies then as we as we full time on our van.?

5. blamehofman

blamehofman

Ratings:
    +502
    I remember the episode when Albert Tatlock kidnapped Minnie Caldwell in a VW camper and headed to Scotland and a enraged Ena Sharples chased them on a B.S.A. It all culminated in a stand off at a car park near Loch Ness , where an appearance of the monster distracted Tatlock long enough for Ena to catch him in a net she handily had on her person . It was the talk of the Rovers at the time Annie Walker had a field day . ::bigsmile:

6. geoff1947

geoff1947

Ratings:
    +95
    They are getting everywhere

""Dine With Me"" last night was from Harrogate (Wife watches it) and there was a motor home in the background Dare say the crew live in them!!:Eeek:

7. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +38,554
    You're nearly as mad as ShiftZZ you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: