Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
:ROFLMAO: Thankyou soooo soooo much ShiftZZ, I havn't laughed that much in years dude! :ROFLMAO:........FREE!!!! hahahahahahahaha! :ROFLMAO:

Your obviously a stranger to these parts dude, didn't you know we have airtax here in Cornwall, the more you breathe the more you pay :winky:

Only thing you will get free in Cornwall is crabs mate (both kinds if you go rockpool hunting) Pwhahaha! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again........by ribs hirt now tho :Sad:

Boo

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I think thats what Boo meant Shiftz. The place is a nightmare. Its totally geared toward tourism and if you can find a place to put the handbrake on for free your doing well.

Jim
:Smile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Have no fear, you will find the spots as you drive around, we had a week last March, all totally free, see my cornshire blog. Remember Boo drives a big RV, and not entirely welcome even on some CC sites (if the threads on here are to be believed) let alone quiet little corners, hee hee. Cornwall is a great county with supurb scenery, landscapes and seascapes. Plenty of walking for you and the dog. Nice quiet pubs. What more could you want.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Your bang on the madbluemad......................even the seagulls get clamped if they land during the season......... off season there are some good deals to be had.......I pay £60 a week inc electric, there is washing,shower fecilities on site and it is very postcard picture here.

Don't know if £60 a week seems alot to you up country folk but in comparison I use to pay £250 a week for a 2 bedroom crappy leaky flat in Newquay above a crappy garage (inc of bills) so £60 a week to me is a steal :winky:

Hope this helps explain what I meant.

Boo

Last edited:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I know what you mean Boo. Ive been going down to Cornwall for years in fact I think SWMBO has booked us in for a week in July somewhere near Newquay.

For free is in an area in the midde of nowhere, chasing cows for some milk for your cuppa, thats after youve gathered some water from an iffy stream somwhere up the side of a hill, then you cant get anywhere because there's no transport so you sit and watch the van all day. Poop time requires a Sainsbury's bag and a shovel. A bath or shower are out of the question unless you can find a freezing cold waterfall somwhere, if you cant you just have to smell. By the time you go to bed at night you stinking, board out of your shell and have probabley been talkin to those cows that you miked for your cuppa in the morning.

Spend a bit of cash and get on to a campsite :Doh:

Jim
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back