Cornwall and Dorset Small Sites (1 Viewer)

Slackhouse

Free Member
Sep 19, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
Exp
One
Hi - we are planning our trip to Cornwall and Dorset. Can anybody reccomend any CL/CS or other small sites local to the Eden Project and Lyme Regis.
Thanks Pete

jimiol

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
Doonbeg Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbulit
Exp
beginner, I don't like the newbie term
Not sure what cs cl means

But I have just returned from my first trip in our new to us motorhome, we stayed in a few sites in Devon/Dorset including one at Uplyme near lyme regis. As I say this is our first time out in uk sites so I cannot really offer much advice as to how good the sites were that said Hook Farm at Uplyme, was more interesting than some of the sites we stayed at, it was on a hill side and the pitches, realitevely level were cut into the slopes providing good views. The dog walking area was better than most of the other sites we stayed in. Access was tight single track road with passing points. Down side you have to pay extra for showers. And the pub within walking distance does not serve food on Monday nights, the night we were there.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , great little c/s camping & caravan club manor fields farm tight access 1 hard standing , electric etc 5 pitches need levellers. lovely walk into town about half a mile down hill via little lanes , very nice. also for the eden project use Double trees campsite lovely terraced site half mile walk to eden project (discount for not using own transport.) Terry:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back