Jun 30, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Knaus sun Ti
Exp
1year
Hi
Does anyone know the reason our white corner basin is going yellow in parts,i ts a Knaus 650:winky:
Thanks

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
It happened to us.. Eventually I traced it to one of womans beauty products affecting the plastic !!

For the life of me I cannot remember which one it was**.. Sussed it cos I happened to notice her placing it in the same spot every time..

( ** Even if I could remember it is more than my life is worth to divulge what face filler she uses, other than to say it MIGHT be polyfiller )

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Sinks ,Plastic ones

Hi, Simi regarding your discoloured sink can I just say be very careful what you clean it it with as mine disintegrated before my eyes :shout: it was on a rapido ,read up on what cleaners can be used :Eeek:I got a replacement sink but it cost a lot :cry:I know now that the rapido models now use stainless steel ones which they should have done in the first place like wise many other marques:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Lots of various products can effect plastic sinks, especially anything with bleach in it, have also heard of mouthwash causing damage

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back