• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD COOLBOX -WAECO TROPICOOL TCX35 12V 24V 230 MAINS ELECTRIC COOKBOX (1 Viewer)

Jan 30, 2014
Midlands
Funster No
MH
IH 630 FL
Exp
I bought this in late December 2016 for use abroad in our MO, unfortunately following an accident in March we never did get abroad, also had to sell van as could not get in it. Only now can I get away for a few days as walking is limited. We also changed MO to a Van instead for ease.

It has subsequently only used for 2 weeks the whole time of having it. It does work excellent at keeping drinks / food etc cold, and hot as I found out when switched the wrong button on, (cooked the lettuce)

They are expensive so looking for £190.00. COLLECTION ONLY. I can send picture of mine if required. Att is for info.

Will deliver in region of 15 miles of my hometown.

it is in immaculate condition and as new, no marks or scratches, and works. Thank you for looking

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_7db.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_7db.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 51

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back