Cooking Fats (Beware, Spoonerism)!!! (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Greetings,

When we got our pride and joy we decided to treat it to some new removable carpets, and, as luck would have it, the local carpet shop had a piece of Grey/Blue that compliments the Hobby perfectly.

This afternoon whilst wrestling with fitting new "lower" seat boxes, I walked into the van and also trailed in the 'detritus' from the rear end of the neighbours cat.

We have lived here for thirteen years with a slate chippings drive without a problem until the neighbours opposite each (there are two of them) got a cat. They (the cats, not the neighbours):Eeek:use the drive as a toilet and nothing I've done has got rid of them.

Soggy Moggy won't come into it when I catch either of them:Angry::Angry::Angry:

Last edited:

WAG2CRU

Free Member
May 31, 2012
Argyll
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654SL Star Edition
Exp
since2012
If you obtain a quantity of Lion poo from your nearest zoo, and leave a little in an open container on the drive, you will find that the neighbours cats will no longer bother you. :thumb:

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Bat21,

And hopefully it'll be big enough so that I'll see it and not stand in it:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I have the same prob. An 84 year old Spinster across the way, feeds every bloody cat in the village:Angry: thinking they are strays.
Once they have eaten they "dump" in the nearest patch of loose earth, my bloody veggie patch!:Angry:and various, lawns, flower beds in a 50 metre radius:Angry:
I take great pleasure in biffing a rock at any Cat within the boundry of my section

There is only one thing more useless than a Cat, thats a Wasp! AND when you consider, There are 6-12 million Cats(?) in the UK, and at a conservative estimate, each Cat kills 1 bird a month:Eeek: on average:Angry:- - - - ????:Angry::Angry::Angry:

I hate CATS!!!:Angry: There is only one good thing about bloody Cats!!!

They taste like Chicken!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:and go well curried:thumb::thumb::thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
If you obtain a quantity of Lion poo from your nearest zoo, and leave a little in an open container on the drive, you will find that the neighbours cats will no longer bother you. :thumb:
and every randy lion and a few wolves will come and crap all over the drive:ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i could be thinking of a different animal but its reckoned a few plastic lemonade bottles half full of water do the trick.
Suspend the bottles at low level from branches etc.

No idea if it actually works but a lot of locals have them in their gardens..

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017

Did you get that tip from Viz magazine?:roflmto:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Lion poo DOES work as does moth balls if you are too far from a zoo.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
A friend of my late father had a silenced .22 rifle and used to shoot any cat which came into his garden. He had high hedges and backed onto a race course and was never caught.

I won't give any more details in case a member of the Cats' Protection League digs him up and drives a stake through his heart. :RollEyes:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
if the poo has left a smell on your carpets, dilute some surgical spirit in a spray bottle, about 1part S.S to 2 parts water, spray onto carpets, wipe over with a clean sponge and leave to dry. The alcohol will evaporate leaving no smell in your vehicle. Works if a cat wees / sprays onto any surface too.

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Last week when I went to collect the van from the farm, I opened the passenger door and left it open, went around the back and came in through the hab door. Momentarily i was scratching my head wondering what on earth I was actually supposed to be doing when I noticed a ferrel cat that started to make it's way in through the passenger door. It jumped up the step, sniffed a bit, walked in a bit further then came around the corner of the seat and bumped into Murphy our Irish Terrier, accidentally I let go of the lead:winky:

I don't think it will be doing that again.

I have to say that a bad experience usually does the trick with cats, it doesn't need to be harmful but just something to make them think twice.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I can tell you if helped on their way hard enough with a toe they do not always land on the feet:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back