cookers. (1 Viewer)

Rose Royce

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
EPSOM
Funster No
Guess you mean a Remoska as sold by Lakeland?
Had one, wasn't that impressed, although others swear by them. Do a search through the various forums on here.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We had a Remoska, couldnt get on with it at all. Others swear by them I know but it was just not for us, I believe that they have also had manufacturing quality problems in the past. We now use a Cobb BBQ and a double skillet along with our onboard cooker.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TravellingCliffs

Free Member
May 15, 2008
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 1999
We had a Remoska, couldnt get on with it at all. Others swear by them I know but it was just not for us, I believe that they have also had manufacturing quality problems in the past. We now use a Cobb BBQ and a double skillet along with our onboard cooker.

Hi Steve, We have a Remoska which is the most used item in our kitchen. We are in our 4th year of fulltiming and it is constant use. Lakeland are the suppliers and they do mail order. Double skillet also good when not on electric but for me the Remoska is #1. Tony

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Hi Steve,
One of my friends has one and uses it all the time to save on oven and gas hob. I have to say the food we've had seems very bland from lamb chops to stir fry, but shush please don't tell her......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lucille

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi Steve, We have a Remoska which is the most used item in our kitchen. We are in our 4th year of fulltiming and it is constant use. Lakeland are the suppliers and they do mail order. Double skillet also good when not on electric but for me the Remoska is #1. Tony

We don't have a Remoska but bought the Double Skillet, which Tony mentioned, at Newark show earlier this year. Fantastic, would never have thought we could eat so well in the van.

We also have a Grill It/Roast It which we bought at York show last year. Also pretty good but not used as much as the DS.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
we have the grand remoska and love it.

only uses 470watts and cooks a whole chicken and veg as quick as your regular domestic oven.
says it will do toasties but i say it doesnt.....dries the bread out too much.

think it was £100 from lakeland catalogue

ps. they've been around since the 1940's so they cant be all that bad

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back