Convert 'youtube' clips into MP3s. (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Not sure if anyone else has ever mentioned this but if there is a 'youtube' clip which you want to have as an MP3 (ie sound only) so you can listen to it, you can use the website below to do it for free:

www.youtube-mp3.org

• Just find the 'youtube' clip you want to turn into an MP3
  • Copy the clip's URL and paste it into the blank field (oblong) on the mp3 website
  • Click on 'Convert Video'
  • Now wait for it to do the conversion - it can take between 2 seconds and a few minutes depending on the length of the 'youtube' video to convert
  • Once it says it's done you will get a download link - press on it then save it to your pc/laptop (it will be placed into wherever folder your normal downloads go to)
I've used it to convert Sam Bailey's X-factor performances into MP3s. You may have to be selective which 'youtube' clips you use as some have loads of 'rubbish' in them (lots of talking etc) and not just music.:thumb:

Deleted User
I have been using YTD video downloader for some time, this downloads the clip as a mp4 file which also has the visuals which sometimes consist of a record going round on a turntable or a still image. The link will be very useful in future but will it convert the mp4 to sound only mp3 or does anyone know software that will.:Smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back