Conrad Anderson (don't think so) (1 Viewer)

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
His lift can only lift the front due to weight but he managed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
There's a company on Canal Road, Bradford who make stainess steel exhausts. If you're interested, I'll get their details Andy Imbiber.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
I don't have Autogas on site to fill cylinders or tanks but I do pressure test using an existing cylinder as a source of test pressure. As anyone who has seen me fitting at shows will know I test every install, both fill and take off pipework.

Going back to the OP and the "deposit" issue, we now generally ask customers to pay for air suspension kits at time of ordering simply because we have had a couple of occasions where they gave us the wrong vehicle information at time of ordering so we couldn't fit the kit we had ordered in (non returnable). We then ended up with expensive kits sat on the shelf for a long time before someone else needed that particular kit. If the customer pays for the kit at order time the responsibility is on them to make sure they give the correct vehicle details.

D.
Dave fitted mine at is work shop and pressure tested them there. Jackie then told were to go to fill up. As its for heating VAT rate is cheaper.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back