Free Member
Jul 18, 2012
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7096+
Exp
fulltiming since 2003
Well ... Decided to choose this outfit as they were closer to where I was pitching up near Warwick .... & ... to minimise the nose down effect on the van . ... something on my list .... to do ...
On the day of fitting all ok , apart from being freezing ... I think minus 4 that morning .. .
Anyways , was
Walked through the work shop ... ohh . Very impressed ... Hydraulic ramps & other vans in workshop .... Time now @ 0925...
Showed the customer waiting area ... NOT IMPRESSED & FREEZING COLD .Offered a cuppa ... ok ... & ... they bought in an oil filled radiator ... Good offer , but it wasn't going to get that room up at all , not that it was large anyway ...
Decided I'll get the bus into town ..So off i went ... BUS surely warmer than the ' hospitality / waiting room .... it was ...
Walked about the Bull Ring shopping Precinct ... Very nice & warm too ...
Snack ... coffee & walked back to Conrad Anderson ... @ 40 mins ...
Time now 1525hrs ... Informed that they are waiting for a bolt. .. Ok ..
Bolt arrived & away by @ 1615... Thank goodness for that ...
I forgot to mention that I asked them if I needed to place my old towels about the cab area as just fitted new carpets ..No ... thay said all will be ok when I handed my van over to them ...
All looked ok before i set off back to my CL apart from what I could see , a blemish on the drivers door ... Ok ... I thought. ..
Anyways. .. back on site ....& further inspection ... grease marks on both of the cab doors & more so on the lower parts of the dash ...
Thankfully all cleaned off wiv a wet wipe & micro fibre cloth ...
Then noticed the cab entry step , which I have the carpet peices ...
I never use the cab doors .... so i don't stand on the step ... Full of what looked like oil.... It wasn't thankfully .... & I brushed it off & them used a damp cloth to clean ...
Sent e mail to Conrad Anderson re my findings & suggested I was not pleased after habing paid them just over £700.oo ... I didn't expect to clean the van after. ..
Well , what a pity . I had the normal , sad . Response ... oh .. we thrive to achieve a high level of service blah blah blah ... Yeah ... didn't do it on my van ay .....
I accepted the apology but when they suggested I had made the mess on the nearside step carpet that's when I lost it ..... Basically calling me a liar....
Conrad Anderson ... You are the liar not me ...
So ... just some info if ya use CONRAD ANDERSON ....
I informed them I was going to post on here . Sadly where I was it a a bad signal ... So here you are .... Your choice but my experience. Just hope they have secured all the bolts ay ...

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Some time ago Conrad Anderson supplied and fitted a cruise control to my Iveco and did a wonderful job...

I was well happy with them.

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 29, 2010
Nuneaton. Only when I have to.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis t564
Exp
Since Sept 2010
Did an excellent job for me on a difficult front spring job on my A Class Laika a few years back.
Waiting room was pretty cold and miserable, though:D

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Some time ago Conrad Anderson supplied and fitted a cruise control to my Iveco and did a wonderful job...

I was well happy with them.

JJ :cool:
Yes JJ, I remember doing it on your black Iveco van, be about 2003/2004 for a guess.

D.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Did they do a good job of what it went in for, you never said.
I was wondering the same?, was it new front springs to raise the front, or was it rear air assist?
Shame you had a bad buying experience though.
Good luck with it.
Les

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Sometimes its best to travel to get jobs done on recomendation rather than distance.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Has a satellite fitted, kept blowing a fuse, their solution a bigger fuse.

Not always a good idea to travel a long distance based on so called reputation , I went to one such place, awful and their waiting room was poor, badly built and cold. Most dissapointing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back