confession time, am I the only one? (1 Viewer)

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
The cows provide us with food and milk, the waste tippers could use facilities available, if we all dumped wild what a mess we would be in :Eeek:

And all the sh1t for the farmer to scatter over his fields to make his crops grow so we can eat them :winky:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
You are told to water your garden with washing up and bathwater when a hosepipe ban is in force I agree you should not dump it as you go along the road but there are many sensible places that you can use that do no harm

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
there are lots of comments on the grey water disposal, few on leaving gas fridge on while on a ferry which to me is a no brain er even with a secumotion regulator fitted, which is designed for use while driving.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
some may find this interesting.
google ,,,the safe sludge matrix ..
cant get a link .i,m hopeless .ha ha .

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Oh well, I suppose this has all been a learning curve as they say.

If we arrive safely, assuming the ferry, or God forbid the tunnel has not had a major fire sparked off by a gas pilot light, we may have other delights to look forward to. We may, on arrival at our pitch/aire have to clean the grey water splashes from the motorhome we have been following from the front of our own.

We could then sit outside, wherever that may be and relax with a nice glass wine. Of course we might discover that our chair is in the wet patch of greasy washing up water left by the previous occupant. That being so we could simply move our chair slightly towards the hedge at the back of the pitch, but then, we may have to investigate the smell from behind the hedge to discover a turd left for our delectation.

We could then move somewhere else and be satisfied with our judgement to do so on the basis that the previous occupant of our new abode lives as we do, with some consideration and resect for others who might use the pitch after us.

Should we be on an aire in La Belle France, where the previous occupant has, intentionally, let his grey water run from his open waste valve and it reaches the underneath of his neighbours a cursory examination of the said water may well disclose the attitude of many French motorhomers, since it might contain some of his teeth.::bigsmile:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
And all the sh1t for the farmer to scatter over his fields to make his crops grow so we can eat them :winky:

This has always been the case , crops wont grow without fertiliser and we all need food.
It still does not make it right for us all to dump waste when proper facilities are available.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Well this post has had the desired effect I assume ! Lots of comments except from the person who started it !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back