Free Member
Oct 29, 2014
Bradford
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie, but enjoying it.
Hi all,
My husband and I have recently (July) bought our first motorhome, he's never camped or caravaned before (I've caravaned but over 30 years ago) we've been looking for a motor home for a couple of years and finally bought our Autocruise Gleneagle. We went to Devon and Cornwall for a week just one day after we bought it, then we've just had 3 days in Hawes, 3 days in Pickering for the 1940's weekend and had 2 days at the NEC for the Caravan and motorhome show. We have thoroughly enjoyed it and am very pleased to say, we haven't fallen out!! Pickering was a real test for us as we had to use all our own facilities, no electrics. Love the way all other motorhome drivers wave to you, really makes me giggle, seems so friendly.
Our question to all is are there any rallies we can attend, we live in Bradford West yorkshire.
Sorry for the long post. Hope to meet up with some of you soon.
Mallybobs.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
MH
N&B Flair 8000 IVECO
Exp
since 2012
Hi Mallybobs

Welcome to fun.

If you click on the forums tab at the top you can then go down and find the rallies section so that should help out with what's on. There is a meet on for New Year at Cheltenham if you fancy that.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
MH
A Class Le Voyageur
Exp
since 2008
Hi Mallybobs

Welcome to fun.

If you click on the forums tab at the top you can then go down and find the rallies section so that should help out with what's on. There is a meet on for New Year at Cheltenham if you fancy that.
Not too late to book and not too late for the NYE meal either......

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
MH
A Class
Exp
You'll find quite a few on Fun and I can recommend those. I'm a member of the Camping & Caravanning club, mainly for their District Associations. Every county has at least one DA. They organise lots of local weekends throughout the year anywhere they can get permission to camp, winter schools are mainly used, summer famers fields. Most meets just turn up, no booking required. They also run a lot of temporary holiday sites (THS) in the summer, these are a good cheap way of having a holiday. :cool:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
MH
A class
Exp
14 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, click on Forums scroll down to rallies click on have a look at any you fancy, put your name down on the list on any you want, Fun Rallies are something special :welc:

Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Hi all,
My husband and I have recently (July) bought our first motorhome, he's never camped or caravaned before (I've caravaned but over 30 years ago) we've been looking for a motor home for a couple of years and finally bought our Autocruise Gleneagle. We went to Devon and Cornwall for a week just one day after we bought it, then we've just had 3 days in Hawes, 3 days in Pickering for the 1940's weekend and had 2 days at the NEC for the Caravan and motorhome show. We have thoroughly enjoyed it and am very pleased to say, we haven't fallen out!! Pickering was a real test for us as we had to use all our own facilities, no electrics. Love the way all other motorhome drivers wave to you, really makes me giggle, seems so friendly.
Our question to all is are there any rallies we can attend, we live in Bradford West yorkshire.
Sorry for the long post. Hope to meet up with some of you soon.
Mallybobs.
Nah! i didnt think it was to long..................(y)

Welcome.........................:active::beerchug:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster uk
MH
Autocruise Alto PVC
Exp
Since 1996
Hope you get on a Funster rally - I only joined last year and rallied with them at Malvern Motorhome show. I can honestly say I haven't had so much fun in years, everyone is so friendly.
Just can't wait for the Peterborough show in April!

OP
Mallybobs

Mallybobs

Free Member
Oct 29, 2014
Bradford
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie, but enjoying it.
Thanks Sedges, hadn't realised you had to subscribe. Now done that just waiting for confirmation

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
MH
A Class Le Voyageur
Exp
since 2008
Well it looks like your subs have been paid as your name is in grey like the rest of us. It'll probably be the best tenner you ever spent(y)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
MH
Swift Sundance 620FB
Exp
From Aug 2007
Love the way all other motorhome drivers wave to you, really makes me giggle, seems so friendly
Mallybobs.
Yes indeed.

Now you can use the Official FUN Wave.

Clench your fist, extend the second finger and wave vigorously. Watch the look of envy on their faces "Oh there goes a FUNster, wish I was one".

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services