Mike foster

Free Member
Aug 21, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy
Exp
in 1978 I hired a camper van and took the wife & kids to Wales, I have to say it was the best holiday I've had and I always said I would buy a motorhome one day, took a long time but I am now looking to buy, my budget is £6000 to £8000 but no idea on what is best to buy, there will be just me and the wife mostly but must have plenty of room, have been looking on gumtree and there seems to be a lot of expensive looking vans for little money, looks like some sort of scam to me, looking forward to reading some of the posts on here to get some ideas

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Hi mike,, I've only started this year as well so good luck!! There is a thread on here called princes tastes, paupers pockets! About a guy with a ten grand budget for a new van, that might be of interest to you? He's getting lots of advice!
Good luck and have a great time!! Ian x

voyager14

Free Member
Aug 7, 2016
Kidderminster
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde
Exp
I'm a newbie, did have a Caravan about 8 years ago.
Hello Mike, I started this year, had our first trip out this month to Pwllheli, 3 days just to try everything out.
Great to get away from it all, really enjoyed it, Myself the Wife and the Dog.
Used to do a bit of Caravaning about 12 years ago, a Motorhome is a lot easier to travel with.
Welcome to the Forum.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

adt

Mar 28, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Nuevo
Exp
Since 2016
Hello from Cumbria :hi:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:hiya2: Mike, welcome to the fun (y) You'll find plenty of vans within your budget, don't rush into anything and if you are unsure check in here and ask questions before you part with your cash.

Meanwhile, if you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out Broken Link Removed

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y)(y)
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back