Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
If i popped in for a vino, you would need lots of it, nearly came to find you on our way back from twin lakes last week, but thought we should get home because we are back there in five weeks, just spent five weeks annoying Gary, in the bloody bar every night:whistle:
You should have done Kevin I have gallons of vino plonko.. Just for you.

Kjack

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Chard
Funster No
MH
Iveco daily
Exp
Since 2010
Hi yea that's one way with 2 birth cabin so when are you going Alan? My plans for next week have just flown out the window so if you fancy meeting up give me a shout. I usually come back in to Plymouth as that one don't start until late March. Kj

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Alan Dixon

Free Member
Jun 26, 2018
Funster No
@Kjack, Sorry mate I'm not at all computer literate, I've just tried to book a meet for Lymington Seafood , and was asked to fill in a form.and I thought I was going to join the secret service,I would like to meet anywhere
I have left you my mobile number if you text me I will call you back as I'm on a contract and it's free

Kjack

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Chard
Funster No
MH
Iveco daily
Exp
Since 2010
Hi AD feel free to text or phone if you want to meet up sometime in the near future for a chat about traveling abroad Kj 07858260676

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
@mophead coffee would have been fine but i'm away to Cornwall then. Would have liked to have met up to talk about going away with you all but have already booked a tour for 3 mths in Jan to Canary Islands. Maybe the following year!!!! But enjoy Taunton.

Enjoy the Canary Islands - I saw a tour for 70 days with GB tours - looked good but a bit rich for me!

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
The itinerary looks great for the GB tour if they're who you're going with... I'm saving for an extended visit to a friend in NZ though - hopefully via the Zephyr route to San Francisco!!

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
Coffee on me

Thanks -I'm not sure if Linda Jane is still following this anymore.... you all sound as though you're getting yourselves sorted out anyway, so whatever you end up doing - enjoy!

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Any solo travelers get down to benidorm your not alone long there,and a couple weeks,and the Herd will return

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
@Kjack @Alan Dixon I would suggest you don't put private details like your phone no etc on a public forum. You never know what weirdos are lurking. Best to swap private details by PM(y)

Kjack

Free Member
Sep 1, 2017
Chard
Funster No
MH
Iveco daily
Exp
Since 2010
Get that boat booked and leave the sogy wet British weather behind I'm booked I'm going come rain shine snow what ever you are only here once go go go .

Awayoflife

Free Member
Jan 30, 2016
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Neismann birscoff flair
Exp
On and of for many years now permantley
Can anyone recommend good parking in Benidorm. I don't suppose there is any free parking. So any help would be great. Somewhere near to some night life.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
There's loads of free parking, but near the outdoor market you may get moved,

Join us or log in to post a reply.