Comfort & Morocco (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Last year I was led to believe by Comfort that I had breakdown cover for Morocco but that I had to pay for any costs that are covered by the breakdown part of the policy and then make a claim on my return to Europe. Obviously needing to produce the necessary invoices. Didn’t have to make a claim so I can’t say how valid that advice was also I don't know if they have made
any changes to their breakdown cover since then. No doubt I will find out when my policy is up for renewal in September.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Last year I was led to believe by Comfort that I had breakdown cover for Morocco but that I had to pay for any costs that are covered by the breakdown part of the policy and then make a claim on my return to Europe. Obviously needing to produce the necessary invoices. Didn’t have to make a claim so I can’t say how valid that advice was also I don't know if they have made
any changes to their breakdown cover since then. No doubt I will find out when my policy is up for renewal in September.

Yes I believe you re right in terms of covering costs. What I was expressing ( but not clearly) is that nobody but ADAC would actually arrange turnout unlike normal breakdown cover.

Hope all is good with you guys

Jon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back