Comfort insurance (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Comfort insurance when you need them they are closed.
Been looking for my insurance documents as I go to Germany on Monday night.
But cannot find them, all the other documents there so Tryed to go on line to download and print some.
Be buggered if I can find out were in the Web site to do it.
Try ringing not at work. Won't be at work on monday no dobut Aviva the underwriters no cannot access their files.
So stumped as what to do next?
Paid in full on the 24 June 17.
No email found with any documentation attached around that date.

Jun 25, 2013
Funster No
Exp
Old wild camper in transit
Always so frustrating, this sort of situation but no worries be on phone first thing tomorrow ! I like to keep folders with everything in them ( 3 vehicles ) mot , insurance , v5 , travel insurance , ferry bookings, breakdown insurance etc and back up photo. copies elsewhere . Cards etc

Jun 25, 2013
Funster No
Exp
Forgot , work thru their site I bet there's a link somewhere ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Sorry, can't offer you any direct help, but just to confirm that I received all my documentation by email within minutes of finishing my renewal telephone call. Don't think they are stored on the website, mine were 3 seperate PDF documents. Only thing I can think of is they got your email address wrong.

If you HAVE to go on Monday night (can't you put it back 24 hours?) suggest you give them a call asap on Tuesday and ask them to resend your documents, obviously making sure the address is right, then either find someone with a printer who can print them for you, or maybe an internet cafe somewhere. Or get someone at home to print and post out to you?

I always store a copy of my essential documents on a "cloud" drive, so that I can access them from anywhere I can get onto a computer if I lose or break mine. At least then you'd be able to show any inquisitive police officer the evidence of insurance.

OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Always so frustrating, this sort of situation but no worries be on phone first thing tomorrow ! I like to keep folders with everything in them ( 3 vehicles ) mot , insurance , v5 , travel insurance , ferry bookings, breakdown insurance etc and back up photo. copies elsewhere . Cards etc
Bank holiday Monday?

Jun 25, 2013
Funster No
Exp
Bank holiday Monday?
Sorry I forgot in holland at moment finishing a 7 wk road trip to Helsinki and back lose track of time and bank holidays !!!

Jul 5, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO I728G
Exp
Ex tugger
You could try their claim line number they may be able to help
0800 0280038

OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Takes you through to Aviva they say they cannot give information.
But will deal with a claim.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
No it's not, many email clients have a spam folder where they place emails that they think are advertising or other stuff that they think are not important, it is also sometimes labeled junk, quite often the client gets it wrong and puts emails in there that you really would like to see, normally it would be on the lefthand side of your email page just click on it and you should see a load of emails that didn't make it to your inbox then scroll down untill you find the correct date.

If you need more help finding your spam folder i will PM you with a screen shot but i don't want to post that on an open forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Ok will have a play later as me head is a shed at the moment.
Thanks Laurie.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back