Come on ROCKIE RV.How about a Thread. (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Congratulations on selling your RV! ::bigsmile: Now the really good part begins when you are looking for a new one. I envy you, I love the search! ::bigsmile:

I haven't looked for a while, trying desperately not to tempt myself but I am sure after talking to several people at our opening meet that its a buyers market so have fun! ::bigsmile:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Congratulations on selling your RV Kands (Keith) and RockieRV (Sharon). I will keep my eye open for any I thing may be suitable? :winky:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Keith Hurry. you've just got time to give Linda the cash, she will bring one back for you in her hand bag
Have you seen the size of Linda's hand bag:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
That would be a good idea, NOT............... Linda is a shopaholic :ROFLMAO: I can just hear the phone call now..... "Sorry have spent all your money but unfortunately didn't find an RV for you, but I had a great time anyway.....Thanks" :ROFLMAO:
Actually I don't want to burden them with looking for an RV for us as they need and deserve this break.....
Thanks for all the kind words guys.....
Well the search really begins now, I have looked at a couple of RVs but not seen anything that floats my boat yet, I think I am too much of a perfectionist, which is good news for our buyer but bad news for me with a limited budget :Sad: Anyway the criteria is that we want a 32 foot RV with a dinette, either diesel (preferred) or LPG converted so that we can afford to run it :roflmto: Not really pushed about the make, as long as it is either exceptionally cheap or in good nick.
So if anyone knows of a little 32 footer kicking about, surplus to requirements, we would be pleased to hear from you ::bigsmile:

Keith

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Cheeky B*ggers.....I aint left yet and you're talking about me already! :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back