Come and join us at the Peterborough Show! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
In case you haven't seen it in the calendar, here are the details of the MotorhomeFun Rally at the Peterborough show in April.

If you want to see it in the calendar (where you will always see the most up to date list of the current attendees) then Link Removed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RALLY - Peterbororough Show - We have booked as official club rally more details will follow please let me have the names of all interested in attending. ::bigsmile:

Link Removed

Camping is available from Thursday to Monday, based on 2 adults and up to 3 children per unit, additional adults will be charged £12 per person. Prices are for club members who pre-book with Warners before the pre-booking close date (9am Mon 7th April 08). Members who do not pre-book will be parked in the General camping area not with FUN and will not receive the £2 pre-booking discount.

Camping Prices:- Thursday arrival - £35.00 Friday arrival - £32.00 Saturday arrival - £29.00

Entertainment prices are for pre-booking with your pitch and are on a first come - first served basis as numbers are limited.

Entertainment Prices:- Adults £15.00 Child(5-16yrs) £7.00

Your FUN marshalls for this show are Bryan and Suzy . We hope we have as good a turn out for this show, so get booking and see you there. ::bigsmile:

Attendees:

Suzy & Bryan
A & K (Angie and Keith)
Marieturner (Marie and Rex)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Suzy/Bryan

Phoned Warners to try and book - but they will not accept bookings over the phone.
As I do not like filling in on line forms, I will use the form from page 26 of the Showgoer and send off a cheque to them. Any idea what I put for membership number?

So please can you add us to your list.:Smile:

I note that Julian Clary is the Saturday night entertainment:shout:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
We'll be there........ in the cowsheds as usual :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

We will be at the Peterborough show with our Fiamma stand so please pop round and have a chat, sorry no teas or coffee............... if you want to leave some MHfun fliers on the stand for distribution, please do.

BUT

We will be offering a free fitting service on all Fiamma products including awnings, privacy rooms and bike racks etc, so if you are contemplating, please give Darren or Kate a ring and let us know so we make sure we have on board what you need.

Regards

Peter

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
That me booked.

I hate on booking forms especially from this company after previous experience with them.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
How have you booked John?

No option so on line but at least the recognised my booking with an email with all the detail on.

==================================================

Wow that "out and about" forum have some spiteful posters on there:Doh::RollEyes:

mgc

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
South Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since god was a boy !
Hi Bryan
Have I got a membership number because I am being asked for one to book the Peterborough Show on line. Please could you advise.
Thanks MGC
Mike & Kay

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
If you book with Fun there is a discount.

They asked me for my number which I have from my subscription to MMM but it instantly told me it was out of date:RollEyes: not worth arguing about for £2.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Yeah go on then, got nothing better to do in april other than work.

Can't work out all this booking buisness though? what's it all about? why cant I jsut simply book online?
Will book when we come back from Newark, one show at a time.:Sad:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi Bryan
Have I got a membership number because I am being asked for one to book the Peterborough Show on line. Please could you advise.
Thanks MGC
Mike & Kay

Hi,

Your membership number is 170 but you should get away with just using your username...

Worth a try :winky:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
I hope the marshall not going to out of town for this one:winky:

12.gif
Miss hearing those spurs clink:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Last edited:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
If we can only get to one show, this one is it!!----If the wheels can turn- and we can drive we'll be there. For us EVERYTHING has to wait for this show.
Nigel & Pamala

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Is that 170 for me as well Bryan?

Hi Sharon you are "RockieRV -4"

To find your name or number just hover your mouse over your user name or avatar and look in the status bar at the bottom of the browser screen. Looks like you were the 4th person to join the site:Smile:

mgc

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
South Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since god was a boy !
Hi Bryan
Thanks for the info. We have now booked and as this will be our first time meet we look forward to meeting everyone. Just one question - is it ok to bring the tow car on these occasions or is space limited.
:thanks2:
MGC

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
I have the fun discount but it wouldn't let me have my MMM discount (should I have been entitled to both) or just the FUN discount?

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hi Bryan
Thanks for the info. We have now booked and as this will be our first time meet we look forward to meeting everyone. Just one question - is it ok to bring the tow car on these occasions or is space limited.
:thanks2:
MGC

Your very welcome.

We won't know just how large our camping area is until we get there but I'd be suprised if we can't squeeze it in somewhere :winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have the fun discount but it wouldn't let me have my MMM discount (should I have been entitled to both) or just the FUN discount?

Hi John, normally you can only apply the one discount:Sad:

sersol

Free Member
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
Hi John, normally you can only apply the one discount:Sad:

Hi Jim NOT the case I have always been able to get my MMM subs discount & discount if I was camping with a club.
Sorry those extra 2 quids will be useful to some tight s*ds I know :roflmto::roflmto:
Gary

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Jim NOT the case I have always been able to get my MMM subs discount & discount if I was camping with a club.
Sorry those extra 2 quids will be useful to some tight s*ds I know :roflmto::roflmto:
Gary

So come on Gary.....tell us you're going to break with tradition and join in with the FUN :winky: :roflmto:
Would be good to see you there :winky:

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Will see you all there but I am camped up on the hill, not on the showground. Will be paying day rate to get in.

Can't wait to visit.

Kands, Rockie RV, will bring the hoses.
Sundowners .. do you still have that stunning 5th Wheel?

Leigh
(wurz ... at the last show.) ::bigsmile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Will see you all there but I am camped up on the hill, not on the showground. Will be paying day rate to get in.

Can't wait to visit.

Kands, Rockie RV, will bring the hoses.
Sundowners .. do you still have that stunning 5th Wheel?

Leigh
(wurz ... at the last show.) ::bigsmile:

Will be good to see you again Leigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back