Combined International Campervan & Adventure Overland Shows, Stratford, September 2021 (1 Viewer)

Griff097

LIFE MEMBER
May 19, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Can you send us the discount code please, looking forward to meeting some of you guys :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 19, 2013
york
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi, can we have the code as well please? Also do you know what date the discount code will run out; we may not be able to definitely commit yet.

Thanks, Martin

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi, can we have the code as well please? Also do you know what date the discount code will run out; we may not be able to definitely commit yet.

Thanks, Martin
Hi Martin - PM sent now - the code is an early booking offer that can be ended at any time by the Show organisers.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For all those booked for this one :hi: please see the PM that we have just sent & let us know if you need any details changing on the first post on this thread.
The early booking discount code has now ended due to the number of tickets already bought for the September Shows.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I am booked in for this one!
Have added you to the forum list & PM about this - if you want me to add arrival day & first names just let me know :)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Haven't booked yet but if we get the 3 day ticket can we just turn up on the Tuesday or is that extra at the gate?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Read the PM so the advice is to arrive on the Tuesday?
You can arrive on Tuesday for best chance of being in the Fun area (hopefully there will be one 🤞) but nothing is guaranteed as everything is being revised after the huge numbers that attended the June Shows. Arriving that early that won't suit everyone as we are very unlikely to be near water & waste this time as none of the camping areas are likely to be - the whole central area is likely be needed for trade stands & display vehicles with camping beyond that.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Haven't booked yet but if we get the 3 day ticket can we just turn up on the Tuesday or is that extra at the gate?
It's £10 per unit per night extra to be paid in cash at the gate on arrival in addition to your weekend camping & show tickets - full details on first post on this thread.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thanks now booked, probably roll up Tuesday.
Have added you to the forum list & PM about this - if you want me to add arrival day & first names just let me know :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Are there plans to repeat the rally at the September event and is the discount code still available for September ?
Please see first post on this thread which is kept updated for full information but the early booking discount ended some time ago.

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
can you please take my name off the list as I am unable to attend this rally. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
can you please take my name off the list as I am unable to attend this rally. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
No worries Tony - I've taken you off the forum list & thank you for letting us know. If you still have your ticket then sure someone on here would gladly buy it off you especially as the tickets for this are only available at full price now.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
I have booked tickets for myself and Richard and plan to arrive Tuesday. Really looking forward to being amongst Funsters, it's been a long time since we attended an event.

Due to Jersey's Covid restrictions for UK travel we were not able to book earlier when the discount code was available but now there is agreements for free travel to/from Jersey/UK without need for tests pre-travel and we don't have to quarantine on return (finger's crossed it keeps like this!) I was pleasantly surprised to see a notice at the end of booking and paying of a refund on arrival from TicketSource to offset high ferry costs. I have never seen this consideration before.
Additional Information
NOTE: Owners of vehicles NOT registered in the UK automatically receive 50% discount. Also eligible are vehicles registered to addresses in the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Island. This is to offset high ferry costs.

How ro receive half price admission - Simply book full price tickets on TicketSource in the normal way. Upon arrival at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse present your vehicle documentation at Check-In as proof of residency, whereupon you will be reimbursed half of your booking fee in cash (£ Sterling currency). NO VALID VEHICLE DOCUMENTATION ... NO 50% DISCOUNT.

The additional information outlined above is supplied by Off Road UK (the Event Organiser). TicketSource cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of content supplied by the Event Organiser.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I have booked tickets for myself and Richard and plan to arrive Tuesday. Really looking forward to being amongst Funsters, it's been a long time since we attended an event.

Due to Jersey's Covid restrictions for UK travel we were not able to book earlier when the discount code was available but now there is agreements for free travel to/from Jersey/UK without need for tests pre-travel and we don't have to quarantine on return (finger's crossed it keeps like this!) I was pleasantly surprised to see a notice at the end of booking and paying of a refund on arrival from TicketSource to offset high ferry costs. I have never seen this consideration before.
Additional Information
NOTE: Owners of vehicles NOT registered in the UK automatically receive 50% discount. Also eligible are vehicles registered to addresses in the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Island. This is to offset high ferry costs.

How ro receive half price admission - Simply book full price tickets on TicketSource in the normal way. Upon arrival at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse present your vehicle documentation at Check-In as proof of residency, whereupon you will be reimbursed half of your booking fee in cash (£ Sterling currency). NO VALID VEHICLE DOCUMENTATION ... NO 50% DISCOUNT.

The additional information outlined above is supplied by Off Road UK (the Event Organiser). TicketSource cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of content supplied by the Event Organiser.
Hi Sue & Richard - it's good to hear that you will be joining us all & for posting about that offer (y)
Tom saw your post & asked me to send this reply:
"Yes, ferries can be really expensive, something we realise, hence the offer. After setting-up in the MHF camping area, simply pop in to the Event Office with your doumentation so we can sort you out. Cheers! Tom Mc (Event Director)"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back