Combined International Campervan & Adventure Overland Shows, Stratford, September 2021 (2 Viewers)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Booked and paid Karen, what the heck! Thank you. We were going to wait but it seems like too good a deal to miss. Probably arrive on the Tuesday.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Karen, I am absolutely flummoxed now! I’ve just paid for the September meet (as you know) but looking at earlier posts on this thread I have paid for something on the 8th March - have I paid twice!? I know it’s not just me, carolyn is just as bewildered with this year as me!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
*******************************************************************************************************************************
UPDATE:
The 50% early booking discount code is now live again for these September Shows but please don't leave it too long to book as this discount can end at any time! :active:

*******************************************************************************************************************************

P.S. For the June Shows the early booking discount code has now ended https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...rice-tickets-only-now-almost-sold-out.236825/ but a limited number of full price camping tickets are still available - these are likely to sell out soon like the day tickets for this popular event.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Karen, I am absolutely flummoxed now! I’ve just paid for the September meet (as you know) but looking at earlier posts on this thread I have paid for something on the 8th March - have I paid twice!? I know it’s not just me, carolyn is just as bewildered with this year as me!
I have paid twice! :doh: That’ll teach me for not updating my diary!:doh::doh:

I’ll get in contact with them tomorrow to see if I can get one lot of booking fees back.....

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It's confusing with so many Stratford ones this year! If you look for TicketSource in your email any tickets that you have booked for ICS/AOS should be there - I can't see your bookings but sure if you email them they can sort it out. Think carolyn is booked for June & September (according to list updated from posts) so that may be why she has two?

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I have paid twice! :doh: That’ll teach me for not updating my diary!:doh::doh:

I’ll get in contact with them tomorrow to see if I can get one lot of booking fees back.....
We have decided to go to the June one and the September one, or at least we have booked and paid for both. There’s no vehicle info on either so we thought that if by any chance Claire can suddenly come home and we can’t go we could probably give the ticket
away or maybe ask someone to make a donation to charity . Stratford is lovely and it’s cheap so we thought what the heck!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Antique RowleyBirkinQC Beacons Bessie600 LesW Hils and Glenns adymazz RobbyMClark sally47 royw Centurian JillD Griffs Aly1 rerkingsmoor Brendaburgess Landy Andy Mousy Johnenigma
Hi All :hi: - please see post #102 above - the 50% discount code for September that you have been sent by PM is working again now but please note that it might end at any time. Please let me know if/when you have booked or if no longer interested so I can update the list on the first post - if you are unsure search on TicketSource in your email as your ICS/AOS tickets will be there so you don't double book.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Karen can you send me a code for September please
Checking the forum lists looks like you have already booked for this September one & the June ICS/AOS - suggest searching on TicketSource in your email to check that you already have both tickets?

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Hi Karen I booked the June one not September all done arriving on the Tuesday i had put it in my diary confused . com i think:LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have just booked the September meet
Hi John - already have you down as booked arriving Tuesday/Wednesday - maybe check your email searching on TicketSource to make sure you haven't booked twice for this September one?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi John - already have you down as booked arriving Tuesday/Wednesday - maybe check your email searching on TicketSource to make sure you haven't booked twice for this September one?
I did that John! I rang Tom McGuigan today, a lovely man. He accepted our mistake and refunded the fee.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back