"COLYBOY".. Hope you dont mind.. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
We all have to learn.. :thumb:

I have copied and pasted your thread to here,,, as a lot of members may find it useful.. :thumb:

This is possibly the best way to do a post.. (I think so.. :winky:::bigsmile:)..

On the right when you open "Motorhome fun... on the second blue line down you will see "Forums"... click on that and it will bring up a list of all the forums available...

Click on the forum you think most appropriate for you posting, and it will come up "New Thread" in " Orange" on the left.

Just click on that and carry on and put your message... then click "Preview" and you can read what you have written and if OK click on the "Submit Post"...
...............................................................................................

Originally Posted by colyboy View Post
Spent last week touring around Cornwall. Cornwall was quite busy with motorhomers including Germans, Dutch, French and Spanish. Back to my heading "good stop overs in Cornwall".

1. Britstop: Humphries Farm Shop, Tregony ( facs incl foc Electric)

2. Britstop: Roskillys Ice Cream, St Keverne. ( water only)

3. Praa Sands. park over looking the surf beach (toilets near, 24 hours £8

4. Gorran Haven, (no facs) £6 18.00 till 10.00

5. Tintagel. 3 yes 3 mh stops in this village. All £3.50 18.00 till 10.00 best
one is in Atlantic Road

Hope this helps any of you visiting Cornwall..

COLYBOY

:thumb:

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Thank you Old Mo for sorting this out and thank you colyboy for posting it in the first place, I did see it in its original place but did not think about moving it.
I for one think it is usefull info although to far for our one night getaways:cry: But may be sometime

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back