LIFE MEMBER
Apr 16, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Very happy to exchange issues etc - although we fear it may well be Spring before we get out much.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davidroxburgh

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 16, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We have heated seats and the on/off button is on the right of the drivers seat (LHD) and the left of the passenger seat. We may be going to the van in storage and if so I will take a photo. Alternatively if yours is available post a photo and I can comment.

David

Aug 12, 2020
Chester
Funster No
MH
Van conversion.
Exp
Hello, is there a on/off button at the side of either the driver or passenger seat? If so do you know what it is for?
If it's only on the side of the left seat (passenger seat in UK RHD vehicles) then I think it is the on/off switch for heating the grey water tank (under the van) to prevent freezing. That's the theory, only switch on when temperatures below zero, I haven't used ours yet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 29, 2020
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Not yet
Thank you for the suggestions. I've tried to put a picture to show you but a message is telling me "the uploaded image is too big".
The button is only on the left side under (not on) the seat so I think Markman is correct.

davidroxburgh

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 16, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Yes I quite agree. On mine I think the button is dark grey with a red light showing when on. I too think the waste tank heating element only comes on at a low temperature. We have never used it as we aim to get rid of waste regularly and I had a second outlet added to our waste tank at the near edge where there was a suitable exit point.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Hello and welcome.

How about some pics please!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun