Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Guys

I have a 5 way cold water Manifold which is split, Hymer do them for silly money £100 plus, Does anyone know if these things are just a standard bit of kit available from any dealer or they are bespoke
or any ideas where I can obtain a cheaper version?

Cheers
Andy
:Sad:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Any make or part No's on it,
I doubt that Hymer would have something specially made ,although it is possible they did
if it is special changing for something standard would be time consuming and may work out dearer in the long run, you could make one with copper fittings if so inclined, have a look at micro bore central heating system manifolds bet there not cheap either:Doh:
Geo

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Guys

I have a 5 way cold water Manifold which is split, Hymer do them for silly money £100 plus, Does anyone know if these things are just a standard bit of kit available from any dealer or they are bespoke
or any ideas where I can obtain a cheaper version?

Cheers
Andy
:Sad:

Like Geo say's need more info about your manifold

Some Link Removed to look at

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
not sure exactly why they use a manifold... means seperate pipe runs to all the taps, i run a single pipe and just tee it at the taps to go onto the next one.

BUT, if it's for the 12mm semi rigid pipe, you could easily make up a manifold using 4 tees and an elbow,
same for the flexi pipe that goes onto barbs, a few barbed tees and an elbow for the last fitting, cost prolly a tenner,

unless the manifold does something other than just split the water line to feed the taps of course.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back