Coke chrome cleaner but what about glass (1 Viewer)

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
I have worked out that Coke (the real thing) cleans Chrome very well, it get the hard water stains off the shower taps great. My question is, does anybody have a wonderful secret to get hard water stains of the glass shower doors as I would love to know.

I have tried Cillit Bang and that is as much use as an ice cube in Iceland, Vinegar wont shift it......will anything????

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
some one beat me to it wd40

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I have worked out that Coke (the real thing) cleans Chrome very well, it get the hard water stains off the shower taps great. My question is, does anybody have a wonderful secret to get hard water stains of the glass shower doors as I would love to know.

I have tried Cillit Bang and that is as much use as an ice cube in Iceland, Vinegar wont shift it......will anything????

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
We use Cilitbang to remove the marks on the shower screen and then use RainX ( halfords or good car shop ) which repeals the water for ages. We use the RainX on the windows all around the MH as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back