Pickygame

Free Member
Jul 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
Fiat Rapido Itineo M
Exp
Since 2019, caravans from 2010
We are debating the pros and cons of coffee makers. We have used filter papers, Pods, Moka's cafetiere's but can't find the perfect combination.
Instead of cluttering up with multiple devices we ideally want one that will make about 1 litre on gas or electric and keep the coffee warm for a long lazy morning

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
Hey, mine came with the posh under the cabinet job. Dint make a bad cup either, used to get Colombian from Fiesta in Texas who primarily served the Hispanic population.

What are they like, I've wondered about them?. Just use maxwell house in the van normally.
The missus likes them a lot, she gets the strength 6 but for me they're a bit expensive compared to a the equivalent pack of ground coffee. I think the decaff is a bit wishy washy in terms of strength and flavour hence why I'm back on the Kenco granules (best decaff out there). Cost was the overriding reason why the Tassimo is now gathering dust in the dark recesses of the kitchen corner cabinet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
Nespresso for us as we like different types of coffee and at different times of the day. Plus no mess.

Upvote 0
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We had one of the old style ones at first but I became a bit concerned about using an aluminium pot and the possible risks in the long term.

Upvote 0

Rou377

Free Member
Sep 23, 2020
US
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
oh, I remember all the struggles when I was choosing the first coffe maker (to travel with)
that was something, haha

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back