Coffee machine holder/enclosure (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
D

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I don't think it needs to be complicated, just slide out to get at the water tank, and lock in place for travel! I've pretty much designed it in my head now :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
No but Yes providing you fit a 2000 watt inverter.
The Hymer option is €1200 and includes the inverter.
Blimey! New van will have holder but not an inverter of that size. Can do without!

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Where do all you guys put your shopping in the car. Some of you must drive a hatchback, or estate. Most estates have nothing more than a roller blind and plenty of hatchbacks with the parcel shelf missing.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Where do all you guys put your shopping in the car. Some of you must drive a hatchback, or estate. Most estates have nothing more than a roller blind and plenty of hatchbacks with the parcel shelf missing.
Its not the same though, with a car you'd have the rear seats which would stop anything flying towards you, in a MH if something is left out on a work surface there's usually nothing to stop it flying around!

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
Its not the same though, with a car you'd have the rear seats which would stop anything flying towards you, in a MH if something is left out on a work surface there's usually nothing to stop it flying around!
Always better safe than sorry

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Always better safe than sorry
Always really boring .. :D
I do not really do safe.. Managed to get to old bones ok.. and believe me, if I hit a tree at 50mph in the van the last thing going though my mind will proly be a selection of telly parts and other crap !!! LOL !!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Killer Laptop.. very boring.. but very dead..

Take the sad example of a woman from Delta, British Columbia who died from injuries received when she was involved in a car accident. Heather Storey, age 25, was driving in her car when she was struck by a tow truck turning left. According to authorities she would have survived, but the crash caused her unsecured laptop in the back seat to become airborne and struck Heather in the back of the head and neck. Unfortunately, the serious injuries sustained by the projectile laptop led to Heather’s demise.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Always really boring .. :D
I do not really do safe.. Managed to get to old bones ok.. and believe me, if I hit a tree at 50mph in the van the last thing going though my mind will proly be a selection of telly parts and other crap !!! LOL !!
If you have an accident, its not the last thing that you need to worry about ... its the first thing going through your head as it will be your coffee maker! :rolleyes:;)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Noooo.. like I said, it will be bits of telly as the kitchen area is a hellova long way away ( and bits of wood etc inbetwixt me and it ) but the telly is right behind my bonce !! ( and after it all passes through there will be very little left of a mind, so it will indeed be the last thing I worry about ! )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back