Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Here’s a teeny weeny nespresso machine that delivers perfect coffee ever time without any stress on your joints

We don’t have an inverter - or any fixed flat surfaces to put it on whilst using it. Only have the two glass tops to hob and sink. At least the aeropress can be stuffed on its side in the pan drawer and can be quickly thrown in the sink if i need to put it anywhere. We don’t all drive around in palaces :xsmile: :whistle2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User

That looks very interesting(y)

I have a couple of Krups espresso machines, one in France one in Portugal, 2 Continte capsule machines that came free with a quantity of capsules and produce decent coffeee but all need electricity!

While the Bailotelli, Moka pots et al, of which I have tried many, make decent coffeee they do not make a crema which is essential for an espresso, only my opinion of course.:xsmile:

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
We use one of these, no faff, cheapish, minimal cleaning, compact and only heat the water you need.
We use these have one in the MoHo makes brilliant espresso two at home one larger and a dinky one that has two spouts for two espresso cups

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Wouldn't of thought it would have taking a lot of working, lucky your about to point it out for those that aren't dyslexic then. :clap2:
It wouldn't have taken much working out. I do however think an expresso is a different thing to an espresso.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
It wouldn't have taken much working out. I do however think an expresso is a different thing to an espresso.

At least give the non dyslexic the benefit of the doubt that they have the brains to work out what was meant in the context of this thread.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
At least give the non dyslexic the benefit of the doubt that they have the brains to work out what was meant in the context of this thread.
An espresso is a small strong coffee serve with crema and for some people sugar.
An expresso is something else.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
An espresso is a small strong coffee serve with crema and for some people sugar.

1608484031719.png

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Surely a good coffee is all about how it tastes, not how it’s spelled (spelt)
It isn't the spelling. Whilst in Italy I was informed that an expresso was something that isn't a coffee but i cannot remember what he told me it was. Most annoying.

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
To quote Skez, get one and do one best coffee ever!

Dec 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
Joy, I have family members who are "Coffee Connoisseurs", I tell them I have something special for them and just put a bit more instant stuff in their cups and they know no difference.

Much the same with the wine snobs..:xrofl:
I suggest they get an urgent Covid test, they have obviously lost their sense of taste.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Not in Essex you can ask for an Expresso or Espresso and you will get that fabulously pressed Coffee ;)(y)

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We use one of these, no faff, cheapish, minimal cleaning, compact and only heat the water you need.
We've got similar but got a replacement in stainless rather than aluminium there has been thought to be a link to Alzheimer's. I didn't look at the evidence just decided I would rather feel safe.
Great coffee though its what we use at home too but at home we grind fresh every morning.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We've got similar but got a replacement in stainless rather than aluminium there has been thought to be a link to Alzheimer's. I didn't look at the evidence just decided I would rather feel safe.
Great coffee though its what we use at home too but at home we grind fresh every morning.
Us to, one in the van and two at home.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
If we go into a cafe I'm not allowed to order because I would ask for coffee you give you would your builder when they come to concrete a patio - blank faces all around. 🌝
What's wrong with that when the builders were doing our patio I gave them fresh brewed coffee every day. We don't have the stuff in jars in the house.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back