CO2(in g/km) (1 Viewer)

Feb 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer T class
Exp
Help filling in online application for Crit'Air ..... can anyone tell me what the CO2(in g/km) is for my Fiat base Hymer TCL 698 Got all other info off my V5 but does not say anything next to V.7 ??

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
It could be on your M.O.T. test sheet but I believe that provided you have described which engine you have, they should already know these figures. I cannot remember what I did but if the data is not on your V5 I doubt it was on mine.
Like yourself, I like to comply with any legislation but have been surprised how few French Motorhomes have this Crit'Air sticker in the window.

OP
OP
lamyj
Feb 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer T class
Exp
Looked on the MOT cert - not on there either.
Not as easy as I thought applying for Crit Air ... must be me having a 'Thick' moment as I can't even download my registration document now it say its too large
Perhaps will give up for today and try again tomorrow -
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

joka250

Free Member
Jul 29, 2017
Fylde Coast.
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1985
Looked on the MOT cert - not on there either.
Not as easy as I thought applying for Crit Air ... must be me having a 'Thick' moment as I can't even download my registration document now it say its too large
Perhaps will give up for today and try again tomorrow -
Thanks
Can't actually tell you how to reduce size of download but there are threads on the forum on this subject. Looking at the moment will let you know when I find one, bet someone beats me to it. Emissions may be on certificate of conformity but i dont think you need to show it. As @roslan said.

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Pretty sure you don’t need the co2 figure if you haven’t got it. There is no co2 figure on my registration certificate, they just seem to base the category on the engine class and year.

OP
OP
lamyj
Feb 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer T class
Exp
Thank you for your help - I have had a cup of tea and returned to the application and completed it first time ..... :unsure: said I was having a thick moment
Thanks again for the positive vibes - certainly helped.
Mind you I did not fill in the CO2 bit so hope they don't reject it

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I didnt fill in a co2 figure for mine. I have no idea. Got the sticker OK and stuck it on the wrong side of the windscreen :doh: they can't be moved once stuck.

romany

Free Member
Jul 3, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Wildax aurura xl
Exp
since 2014 camping since1968
dont need the co2 figure have a look at their very good help page stuck my french and German sticker on a small square of clear plastic then used the Irish three compartment tax disc and stuck in window then no hassle if windscreen breaks to change over

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Reallyretired - wow, first you stick it on the outside then you admit what you have done. That is truly brave.

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
Crit Air for foreign registered vehicles is assumed on the basis of the date of registration if the Euro standard is not explicitly stated on the registration document. The CO2 figure is not required.

- Determining my classification.

The certificates are based on “EURO” standards. The standard must be indicated in field V9 of your registration certificate. Otherwise, the date of the vehicle’s entry into service will be used.

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Just goes to show how easy it is to misunderstand the written word. Thank you.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
For anyone having the problem of the file size being too big when uploading it, ours was accepted by converting it to black and white. (That is a black and white file not a colour file which shows it in black and white).

Wyn

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Help filling in online application for Crit'Air ..... can anyone tell me what the CO2(in g/km) is for my Fiat base Hymer TCL 698 Got all other info off my V5 but does not say anything next to V.7 ??
You can find this in the Fiat documentation, you may have the certificate, its Page 3 section 48 it gives, CO, NOx, THC+NOx Particolato (Masa) and Particelle (numero) Phew....

romany

Free Member
Jul 3, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Wildax aurura xl
Exp
since 2014 camping since1968
Can I make sure everyone applying for the french or German emission badge do so via the government web sites of those country's. I was shocked earlier today using the AA web site to check a few things I used their link to the supposedly genuine German site to purchase the emission sticker It wanted me to pay 12 euros 50 for a badge that should be 6.00 euros when i clicked further down this link it then tried to scam me another £17.50 as vehicle was not registered in Germany I tried to back up to the original AA site I was on because I cant believe the AA would be involved in something like this. funnily enough it would not allow me back to site so may not have been their genuine site. I know this has been warned about before but I dont think it can be warned about enough(y)

Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
co2 figure is not required the french go on the year of registration

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun