Co Pilot europe (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
On a whim as you do I bought co pilot europe app well i cant find a avoid tolls option mptorways etc any ideas ?

Thanks in advance Paul

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
1. on the map screen press the box with 6 small squares, bottom left.
2. press main menu, bottom right
3. press the symbol with 2 dots and arrow, along the bottom 2nd from left
4. if you already have a vehicle profile set-up, make sure it has a tick next to it and highlighted blue, then press view/edit.
5. You will then be presented with the various options, configure to your preference and either save as new profile or just press the back arrow, top left.

Hope this helps .

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We've also bought CoPilot and at present we're using it in conjunction with our old TomTom. Sometimes the route it chooses is better and sometimes we can't see the logic behind the route. We are going to stick it out this summer and make our own judgement as to its suitability as a standalone GPS I would be interested in knowing your findings.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Muddibootz

Free Member
Jan 4, 2016
North Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest
Exp
since 1994
I've been using co-pilot on a 7 inch Android tablet for a while now and although it's not perfect, I really like it. With the default car settings, it seems to estimate the times quite accurately. I find it much easier than any of my old Garmins and TomToms for planning specific touring routes (e.g. point A - B - C - D - E) which I usually do the night before.
The other bonus is that I can have the app on my phone for free too.

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
We use CoPilot and have found it to be very reliable.

The settings we use are RV, mapping locked (so north is always top of the screen), "2d map with directions" and directions set to individual by pressing up-arrow in centre of dashboard (along bottom of screen).

I would prefer the actual speed to be more visible (shown in blue along bottom of screen).

Initially, had problems with 12v power from cigarette plug not charging tablet sufficiently, despite having a 2.1amp charger. I now turn off the tablet WiFi facility, which has solved the problem.

Haven't tried adding POI's yet but understand it can be done.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back