LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hi Does anyone live near here that could pop by and see if the place still exists before I ask my bank for a refund for an item I purchased on 19/12/16. No answer to the telephone or emails. Thx

Llyscelyn
Pentrecagal
Dyfed
SA38 9HU
Registered in England and Wales

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I'm blaming the Xmas season for my lack in checking reviews before purchasing and I should know better. It's back to the old saying..If something is too good to be true...

The website looked good but then anyone with half a brain can make a plausible looking website.
Looks like I will be visiting my bank today. :-(

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sandra, my guess is that it will just be a private address and a web site. Companies house shows as "active" limited company incorporated on 14 Dec 2016.

edit, thats CNF outdoors limited at same address and Grant Robin Butler as Director.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Just looked at the trustpilot reviews and it seems someone from the company has been answering the reviews in the last hour. might be a way to get hold of them ?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Fingers crossed for you - the google reviews are not good :(.
Seems like he does exist, one of those one man band efforts, out of a garage.
Seems like best advice is to email one last time, threatening trading standards and/or small claims court - then go to bank for refund.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.cnfoutdoors.co.uk

How on earth are they still trading?

I have read the reviews and most people seem to think they are simply scam artists!

There is only 1 'positive ' review in the whole lot going back 18 months.:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Thieving scumbag,:mad: shame Jims moved,you could have asked him to go round! hope you can get something sorted!

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I'm blaming the Xmas season for my lack in checking reviews before purchasing and I should know better. It's back to the old saying..If something is too good to be true...

The website looked good but then anyone with half a brain can make a plausible looking website.
Looks like I will be visiting my bank today. :-(
They're cheeky little blighters for sure :eek:
Broken Link Removed
"We understand that online shopping can be a minefield at times. There are 100's if not 1000's of websites just like ours trying to get you to spend your hard earned cash at their store, most of which are legitimate and reliable companies. Unfortunately though, many aren't.
Here are a few tips to help you ensure your online shopping experience is as it should be..." :rolleyes:

Follow the Facebook trail [of dissatisfied customers], it seems he actually lives in Nottingham!
https://www.facebook.com/patgrantb/about?lst=736899316:1177945129:1484579813
What a happy family man he is :whistle:, seems totally oblivious to the trail of destruction he's left in his wake.

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Well after all the posts and reviews yesterday I wrote a review and also a letter informing him I would take legal action if my item didn't get sorted.
Today I got an email back, no apology, no explanation just..Your order has been updated to the following status: Refunded.

Yes just checked my bank and its there. Im happy I've had a refund but this guy clearly only has bad mannered skills. Lesson learned.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Barsteward must have had a new lease of life as I'm getting popups from them now!:mad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back