Clubs ie camping and caravanning club (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Camping and Caravanning ..... I find it cheaper for solos.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
CC ,C&CC, Law Society

All crap.

Travelbug1

Free Member
Aug 12, 2010
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 yr
Camping and Caravanning club, not so snobby as the dark side and they have their fab Arrival Breakdown scheme with RAC.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
CC!

We are currently inmates of the Chatsworth site.

Luckily its only a one-night sentence. Give us a CL any day!::bigsmile:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
caravan and camping club was with the cc but left them when sum old fart dicribed my old self build as a bit orfffff and would not let me in to the site but after a chat with the dark sice HQ he had to let me in as a member then refused to give me a key to the toilet after punting me on the worst pitch ever so i told him no key i will s.....e on the door step of the toilet.
i then phoned the HQ agane after chat with them were put on a super pitch and told sorry for the inconvenience sir the words almost choking him and told we could stay for as long as we like on the hous we stayed for fore weeks much to his dismay ::bigsmile:
i left lynn and the feral kids as he refer d to then to strip down a old washing macheen for the hell of it taking the kids bykes to bits bits hanging off the side of the van but when we had had enough fun we left think we put ten years on him in for weeks :Eeek:
the site was a privat site the following year with no cc membership:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
C&CC only. Gave up on the CC last year and may give up on the former soon as have not stayed on one of their sites since last Autumn. I do like the little CS sites though so suppose I had better pay up. :Sad:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
members of both big clubs for years

c& cc for the district association meets and temporary holiday sites, plus better breakdown cover and cheaper from the RAC

cc because we like their sites

both for the certificated sites/locations allowing 5 vans at a time ond super rural sites and good little sites near towns we want to visit etc and also a discount on insurance for being a member of either that saves the cost of membership

both have great features but dont suit all, so it all depends on your personal choice and what youre looking for from a club

plumbomb

Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
Only Caravan club, were at rowntree park York at the moment. When we had a caravan we only used CC but now with a MH we move sites more often and use CLs and smaller sites.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
CC & CCC for years, use the CCC out of prefance there temporary sites are very useful and you don't need to book in advance, but it does give you a large number of places to camp over the year being in both.

But give me Motorhome Fun every time for rally's and shows, no other club can touch it for help friendship and fun.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
C.C. I like there sites and have never found them to be too snobby and I love their certified locations in fact were staying on one next week in the Gower.

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
C&CC also have their RAC cover, :thumb:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Wirral Motorhome Club,RGS,Scouts,IAM,RSGB,BBAC,C&CC,CC and the Catholic Church!

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Just C&CC, joined CC last year just to use a particular CL for a week, the nearest site was miles away from where I wanted to be and the CL was 100yds walk away. The saving over staying on the site paid for the subs.

Normally though I don't tour in the UK much, just the odd winter weekend in the New Forest where the C&CC membership gets a discount.

The one I couldn't do without is ACSI (which is technically a club)

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
CC - so we can use CLs. and OF COURSE Motorhome Fun.
Joined the C&CC 'the friendly club' for 1 year, did not find it very friendly however!:RollEyes:

Last edited:

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
None as in the process of buying a MH, off to the nec in October and will be looking for some "show prices" not that sure what to look for but the C&CC seems to be the main one.
Oop's sorry Motorhomefun :thumb:
Dave

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
We were in both CC & C&CC for many years, but we were not using them. Used 1 CC site in about 7 years, so gave them the elbow last year, but kept on with C&CC as we have been to some of their local DA's, we also belong to YFR and Funsters of course.

Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Which club

We are in both main clubs and have been for about 20 years now. We don't always use them, but apart from the odd jobsworth - and god only knows why anyone who doesn't like people would ever want to be a site manager - we have always enjoyed using them.

However, if you asked me which was my favourite club, I'd have to say the driver.......though after yesterday's miserable performance I may have to start using the putter off the tee.
:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back