Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hello Paulus!

I spent most of my holidays not far from Vias , always in campsites at Valras Plage. I know quite well the area. About the club itself i can't say a thing , never been there and anyway i guess it is only for english people. Vias is not very big but very crowdy at summer time. There is a permanent fun fair , not a very big one but still you can have a nice evening there. Valras-plage is the main place/town arround. You can find everything you need, food , bank, clothes and all the beach stuff. You can as well rent sea scooter , or what we call pedalos etc.... Dogs are not allowed on the beach (don't know for Vias but must be the same);

Weather is most of the time very hot . Wind might be a pain but most of the time it turns from sea-wind at about 10.00am

There are many many things to do in the area. There is as well at about an hour maxi from there a prehistoric village . Very interresting , even better if you have children!

that's about all i can tell you

Amicalement
Frankie:Smile:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
I read that as Club Ferrett, where are my glasses!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Boom, Boom (as Basil would say):ROFLMAO:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well we have never stayed at ones of the Yelloh! group campsites - they do have a lot of facilities usually it's true but you do pay for them too. For instance I have looked a couple of times at the one near Versailles as it seems to be the nearest campsite - but boy, they know how to charge....

Do you want to see that part of France, in which case why pay a lot of money for a campsite you would only get VFM if you stayed on it and made full use of what you've paid for?

You need at least one overnight stay on the way and coming back. Esp on the return otherwise you'll need another holiday to get over your holiday! Is a long way. Know someone who stayed in a mob home on a Haven site in the same vicinity last year, said never again even though you get a night in a mob home on another Haven site in both directions. Didn't feel the weather or facilities or surroundings were any better really than the Haven site at St Valery sur Seine which is just a tad (LOL) nearer the Channel ports!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back