Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
Morning!

Children had no issues with the time change. Little baby daughter (2) woke happily at 7.10 adjusted time, so 12 hours sleep for her. Bigger brother (11) woke when little baby daughter jumped on him.

Sat in bed with tea and hot croissants. Cat purring-dozing happily. Wife content (well, she's had me make her tea and croissants, so she can hardly complain!!).

So far. So good....

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I had no idea the clocks had changed until I read this read. How bizarre is that.
I was awake til about 4 so probably sleep deprivation.........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
As we rely on the clocks on our mobiles we don't have to change any, they alter automatically.

Height of laziness really

Last edited:

Dotplus6

Free Member
Oct 4, 2013
N. Ireland
Funster No
MH
Swift Royale 540 (1995)
Exp
4 yrs in total but not consecutively. Just bought the 3rd.
The one day in the year when I love to roll over in bed & get another hours sleep but this morning I was oblivious to the fact that they'd changed.

And so I drove (15 mins) to church to be told on arrival, at an empty car park, by my 13 yo son, that the 'clocks went back last night & dad told me not to tell you!'

Hopping mad isn't the word for it - any guilt I feel at wanting to spend £40,000 on a motorhome has completely disappeared from my mind - now I remember why I so used to love getting away on my own in the MH for a while!

Dot

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back