Free Member
Jan 7, 2017
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
mclouis
Exp
since 2015
Hello, Can anyone help me. I have a click and go clutch fitted to my motorhome and I'm desperately trying to find someone who can get mine checked out. It only works in 1st and 2nd gears and my local garages have'nt got a clue. I have had to be recovered when the clutch has just hit the floor while driving in manual gear shift , as if it had been switched on. If it goes again while I'm out, I will have to pay for recovery. I can't seem to find anyone on-line, just an old video. Any information would be appreciated.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
There'll be someone along soon who'll know what you want, meanwhile
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
If you have the VEHVAC Click and Go
I see you live in Lincoln
These are your two nearest fitters as listed on the vehvac website Broken Link Removed
Sorry for the delay :wink:
Geo
Oh! And Welcome

Brian Hill
CAR FI
88 Station Road
Derby
Derbyshire
DE74 2NL

Tel: 0845 430 1245
Mobile: 07772 280057
Email: sales@carfi.co.uk

Steve Wright
LION SYSTEMS (NW) LTD
Lyon Lane
Chorley
Lancashire
PR7 3BU

Tel: 01257 266 102
Email: swrighr@lionvehiclesystems.co.uk

OP
OP
P

pomlady

Free Member
Jan 7, 2017
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
mclouis
Exp
since 2015
What a great welcome.
Thankyou Geo for that information. I'll give the one in Derby a ring. I'm not sure if it's the same as mine but at least it's someone who might be able to help me. I used to live in Derby.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
normally great bits of kit .i used one for years on my vwlt . if in trouble try vehvac edenbridge kent themselves, 01732 868181 is the number i have here.
i,m sure there will be someone local a disabilty center or some thing .

OP
OP
P

pomlady

Free Member
Jan 7, 2017
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
mclouis
Exp
since 2015
Hi sorry Figaro. I'm not used to forums. I'm struggling with it, Its a fiat ducato 2000. Apparently though, this clutch is supposed to be transferable to virtually any vehicle if you change to something else.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its electric operation of the pedal. mine i got from a friend that had it on another vehicle .
it was fitted to mine by disabilty workshop in truro cornwall. worked a treat. when i bought the mitsubishi its clutch is so light and i now wear orthotics on my legs i didnt need to have it swapped over . but it could have been.
i have another tel.number here as well for auto clutch 0845 3458005 but not sure what that ones for . might be useful to you.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
its electric operation of the pedal. mine i got from a friend that had it on another vehicle .
it was fitted to mine by disabilty workshop in truro cornwall. worked a treat. when i bought the mitsubishi its clutch is so light and i now wear orthotics on my legs i didnt need to have it swapped over . but it could have been.
i have another tel.number here as well for auto clutch 0845 3458005 but not sure what that ones for . might be useful to you.

Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
seems click'n go are out of business but parts seem simple and should be able to be sourced as its mainly servos ,and some elctronic components

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
Sorry I don’t understand your question 🙋‍♂️

Well, I don't understand where you got that question from - it doesn't appear to be on this thread.

Anyway - if it's any help Google translate says -

Miksi edes tarvitaan esteettömiä asuntoja? Se ei ole kuitenkaan kätevää translates as

Why are accessible apartments even needed? However, it is not convenient.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back